Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Green Tea

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

lol  ....    No mate give it away, I too am looking much more svelte nowadays as a result of my  5:2 diet.    However, my shrunken stomach is about to take a pounding as I'm away with the lads for the weekend ...:cheers: :beer: :beer:

Redneck roadtrip.png

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Been drinking it for a few years now. Makes me shit out anything I eat in bulk and the caffeine rush works wonders when I get up pre-6am.

Try it.

Green tea has caffeine in it?

Proper stupid question probably.

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Not much apparently. About half what regular tea has.

I had to look that up. I didn't think green tea had caffiene. 

It's beautiful, gents.

Usually neck two a day with a 2ltr bottle of water. 

Got myself some of those Tetleys Super Green Tea's. They have some that are (allegedly) supposed to help boost your immune system, your heart or good for detoxing - probably all a load of wrinkly bollocks to be honest. But they come in fruity flavours, which definitely helps them go down a little bit easier. It's probably all in my head, but since i've been on the green tea instead of the regular stuff, i do feel a little bit healthier.

43 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Got myself some of those Tetleys Super Green Tea's. They have some that are (allegedly) supposed to help boost your immune system, your heart or good for detoxing - probably all a load of wrinkly bollocks to be honest. But they come in fruity flavours, which definitely helps them go down a little bit easier. It's probably all in my head, but since i've been on the green tea instead of the regular stuff, i do feel a little bit healthier.

Not so.

There has been plenty of reputable studies into it.

https://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea/

6 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

As with anything in 20 years they will link green tea to erectile dysfunction or cancer.

Moderation with anything is key. Having said that green tea should  only be served to sworn enemies because its vile.

Archived