Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Stoke post match 2-0.

Ndidi is just incredible isn't he! Gray was superb as well. What a weapon he could be against Atletico whether it's from the start or off the bench.

Bring on Sunderland next! How many managers have won their first 5 PL games? Can Shakey join that group as well?

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Motm for Gray. 20 odd chances but only 2 goals, am I being greedy expecting more?

Not at all, was the only disappointing aspect, a lot of it down to greed mind! A few of those chances could have been squared for tap ins. 

Fantastic performance, should have been much more than 2 really. Don't think any of the starting 11 had a bad game. Credit to Grey and Benny for coming in and looking good.

MOTM was Okazaki for me. Whilst he was on the pitch he was everywhere and helping to link play between everyone.

Shame Hull won, but if we play like this you'd think we will beat Sunderland and pass the 40 point barrier fairley easily. Incredible to think compared to early February. Well done Shakespeare - it is hard to believe we could reel of a sequence like we just have!

More than anything it's great to watch games with a smile on your face again. That attitude of always being up for it and being able to give anyone a good game is the thing I like about this team the most.

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Just shows how important the change at manager was. We have won 4 in a row and are still only 6 points clear of the drop. Could have been dead and buried.

My thoughts exactly, had we kept Ranieri and lost these games we'd be 19th, 1 point off bottom.

Archived