Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

53 minutes ago, polarbear said:

hi

can anyone tell me what the process/timelines are likely to be for 17/18 season tickets? or what the process was in the past?

thanks!

It is usual (ie what happened last year) for them to offer season ticket holders a period of renewal. After that they offer any surplus to Gold Members. If there is still a surplus they will offer them to Silver Members. If there is any left they will be offered to Fox Members etc.

I think that last season a few hundred were bought by Gold Members and it went no further. 

19 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Was in the club shop on Saturday morning and someone asked the staff. They said details should be out next week.

So i would imagine we will know more in about june lol

Sounds about right! Be interesting to see if the prices go up? Would be very harsh to see an increase, especially after all the money they've earned this year.

Anyone got the image for this seasons costs? I pay using DD so never really looked at what was charged. But i know my girls will go up as she goes from under 8. So wondering what the price was for next braket.

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone got the image for this seasons costs? I pay using DD so never really looked at what was charged. But i know my girls will go up as she goes from under 8. So wondering what the price was for next braket.

Under 8 went from £ 30  to £ 55 for me (in A1)

EDIT: Just for the avoidance of doubt, these are the prices for the current 2016/17 season (as per Bayfox's request)

st.JPG

13 hours ago, polarbear said:

Thanks folks, hoping now that I have the money I can get a St again next year. Silver was good but I want more! 

I am a hungry bear

Well I hope it works out but I think it may not reach Silver. Depends how many don't renew. But the non-renewals will go to Gold first. A price increase may actually help your situation as it will probably force more people to not renew.

1 hour ago, smr said:

So is it first come first served for gold members wanting to buy any non renewals or is there still some sort of waiting list? 

Think last year was a ballot. So all golds went in a hat lol as if thats a thing anymore and it was drawn at random.

I was one of the 304 lucky Gold Members in that hat...and got a phone call, myself and my other half got one each.. same for a friend of mine, he and his son got them... so I assume if you are lucky to be picked, if you go with someone else who is linked to you, they will get one too.

On 4/9/2017 at 17:00, Bayfox said:

Think last year was a ballot. So all golds went in a hat lol as if thats a thing anymore and it was drawn at random.

17 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I was one of the 304 lucky Gold Members in that hat...and got a phone call, myself and my other half got one each.. same for a friend of mine, he and his son got them... so I assume if you are lucky to be picked, if you go with someone else who is linked to you, they will get one too.

you had to bring them memories back up of me tweeting lcfchelp constantly and being one of the people who missed out and just had to renew gold didnt you? 

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

you had to bring them memories back up of me tweeting lcfchelp constantly and being one of the people who missed out and just had to renew gold didnt you? 

Aw sorry, hope you are lucky this season... I was driving and knew the ballot was being drawn that day... number unknown came up on my phone and I just knew it... Ellie thought I was a crazy woman.

I remember the ballot. This season the renewal number of STH's was extremely high (obviously) but next season I dont think it will be as high. If 304 werent renewed for this season I could imagine it being at least a thousand next season.. if that happens I wonder if there will still be a ballot or of its first come first served at the TO.

Is there a 'share a ticket' scheme in place? I'm a gold member and live in Surrey. I have never really had a problem getting tickets  up until last season (!). 

I was thinking of a season ticket for next year, if they're available, but probably won't be able to make all of the games...how does it work if I want to 'sell' the tickets for matches I can't make?

7 hours ago, Milo said:

Is there a 'share a ticket' scheme in place? I'm a gold member and live in Surrey. I have never really had a problem getting tickets  up until last season (!). 

I was thinking of a season ticket for next year, if they're available, but probably won't be able to make all of the games...how does it work if I want to 'sell' the tickets for matches I can't make?

As it stands you can't. It's a matter of finding people to take your ticket (in person) for the match

If anyone is looking for a single seat, I'm looking at selling my season ticket for next season. It's in the East stand, half way up and exactly on the half way line. Amazing seat and view. Second baby forces reluctant sale. If anyone is interested please message me. 

Archived