Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

this mean you wont need what we discussed? PM me on facebook

No mate. Not the same mate. Someone i used to work with who was unsuccessful last year. He's well chuffed tho.

Our discussion still stands.

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

still naff all! this is digging into some serious fifa time!

I've not got an email yet, but then again my and my brother who are linked are n the 250000 as members. So, looks like it maybe tomorrow before we get a response.

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Have you checked your order history like someone above said? Really hoping it's good news for you ?

yup. naffall there

also @smr

Becoming an official Fox Member brings you closer to the team you love, and also gives you a host of additional benefits and exclusive content. 

With Adult Memberships during the 2016/17 season selling out quickly, it is expected that demand for the 2017/18 season will again be high; and details of the membership packages ahead of the 2017/18 season, including how to become an official Fox Member will be announced in due course and supporters are advised to keep an eye on LCFC.com and the Club’s official social media channels. 

To give supporters a taster of what is to come for the new season, the Club are excited to announce that memberships will have a new look and will operate under one adult membership scheme, alongside a Junior Membership, International Membership and Under-2s Membership. 

The decision to operate one adult membership comes following extensive research carried out during the 2016/17 season, which saw the Club look at multiple options to ensure it continues to reward loyalty and encourage growth. 

Further details of the 2017/18 Membership packages will be announced in due course.

1 minute ago, Samir said:

I've not got an email yet, but then again my and my brother who are linked are n the 250000 as members. So, looks like it maybe tomorrow before we get a response.

shiiit! i got ones linked to it that are in the 430000! damn me having 50000 and them not. 

think that means my member number aint come out. lets hope one of theirs did! 

Just now, ramboacdc said:

shiiit! i got ones linked to it that are in the 430000! damn me having 50000 and them not. 

think that means my member number aint come out. lets hope one of theirs did! 

I really hope you get a ticket, best of luck. 

Thanks for the link.

Ive got a lousy 22 loyalty points rofl so i will go from being a gold member and going every home game last season to having no chance of getting a ticket next season.

I'm not looking forward to this new scheme if based on loyalty, i.e., number of matches attended.
That will penalise people like me who live a long way from the ground. It's a heck of a lot easier to get to lots more matches if you live in Leicester compared to London. It's a 6 hour round trip for me. Train isn't possible for midweek matches as the last train leaves relatively early.

2 minutes ago, smr said:

Thanks for the link.

Ive got a lousy 22 loyalty points rofl so i will go from being a gold member and going every home game last season to having no chance of getting a ticket next season.

you will get 40 for having gold this season (Y)

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

I'm not looking forward to this new scheme if based on loyalty, i.e., number of matches attended.
That will penalise people like me who live a long way from the ground. It's a heck of a lot easier to get to lots more matches if you live in Leicester compared to London. It's a 6 hour round trip for me. Train isn't possible for midweek matches as the last train leaves relatively early.

use the ticket exchange here or mine on facebook. gets your points up. 

Archived