Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

37 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure jim being useless in your opinion has any bearing on the ticket office.

If you think the ticket office is badly run then i suggest you direct your emails to [email protected] as he's the ticket office manager.

Jim can try to help but is tied by the restraints placed on his job. He's essentially the public face of the club but still has to clear any resolutions with powers above him and check that tickets are available to do so wherever that is a solution.

Jim runs the LCFC help twitter account doesn't he? 

You ask him something on there and it's totally different to what they tell you in the ticket office. 

My friend had a Brugge away ticket last year last minute couldn't make it. He tweeted and asked Jim if he could return it Jim answered yes. He then took it into the store tried returning and they refused. They then asked Jim and he denied telling him it could be returned.

Luckily my friend had the conversation on twitter and could prove what Jim had said. They ended up getting a refund. Not very helpful if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Jim runs the LCFC help twitter account doesn't he? 

You ask him something on there and it's totally different to what they tell you in the ticket office. 

My friend had a Brugge away ticket last year last minute couldn't make it. He tweeted and asked Jim if he could return it Jim answered yes. He then took it into the store tried returning and they refused. They then asked Jim and he denied telling him it could be returned.

Luckily my friend had the conversation on twitter and could prove what Jim had said. They ended up getting a refund. Not very helpful if you ask me. 

Yes but that's my point. He isn't the ticket office so he may pass in some info and it may be wrong if he hasn't been briefed. However it was also stated at point of sale that all european aways were non refundable and non exchangeable so we all knew that. Looks bad that jim didn't know granted but his job is wide ranging and he deals with a lot of shit.

If anything his problem is he's too nice and wants to help everyone and clearly he can't.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yes but that's my point. He isn't the ticket office so he may pass in some info and it may be wrong if he hasn't been briefed. However it was also stated at point of sale that all european aways were non refundable and non exchangeable so we all knew that. Looks bad that jim didn't know granted but his job is wide ranging and he deals with a lot of shit.

If anything his problem is he's too nice and wants to help everyone and clearly he can't.

That was a load of bollox also as they let me return my Sevilla away ticket and let @GaelicFox put his Copenhagen away ticket I think it was in someone else's name. 

The ticket office overall could do with a complete overhaul. Even the basic printing off a matchday ticket from a ST depending on who you get you maybe charged a fiver.

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That was a load of bollox also as they let me return my Sevilla away ticket and let @GaelicFox put his Copenhagen away ticket I think it was in someone else's name. 

The ticket office overall could do with a complete overhaul. Even the basic printing off a matchday ticket from a ST depending on who you get you maybe charged a fiver.

Well again in that case the info they put out was wrong and not sure how jim is to blame that either.

Sure if we all went public on some of the stuff that goes on there would be 1000s of stories that go against the grain.

I agree the who ticket department is a shambles and yep the staff have no clue. But i guess that's what happens when you employ people who don't give 2 ****s. You would think there would be 1000s out there that would love to work for our club. **** i even worked as a cleaner for them years back and loved the buzz of being a small part of the club.

I do think jim tries his best but like i say his biggest fault is try to please everyone.

Some of the others tho. All in it for themselves and the qudos it gets them with mates.

20 hours ago, 4ever and ever said:

I emailed Susan Whelan about the whole process last week as I was so annoyed and just didn't believe any of it. I requested that an internal investigation into the figures reported was carried out..... She just forwarded my email straight to Jim lollol and he denied everything. 

Not a bad idea. E-mailing her, I mean, using a professional tone, urging her to look into it. It's clear that Jim really doesn't have a clue (and I don't think that's only his fault). Fans deserve more transparency than this.

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

It was 

21 hours ago, SwedeFox said:

Not a bad idea. E-mailing her, I mean, using a professional tone, urging her to look into it. It's clear that Jim really doesn't have a clue (and I don't think that's only his fault). Fans deserve more transparency than this.

I was extremely professional in my tone, implored her not to just forward it on the TO or Jim. And she just did anyway haha

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wrighty22 said:

I chose to move my season ticket for next season and the price went up, but the DD that went out this month was the same price as last month. Anyone else had this?

Funnily enough yes, was expecting a lower DD today but they took the same amount as last month. 

I'm not sure if it takes a few weeks to send DD adjustments from the clubs side of things, I am going to wait for next months to see if there is an adjustment if not then ask the club for projected payment details for the remainder of the season.

As you're expecting an increase I would suggest dropping an email to [email protected]  so if they do take more than expected next month you're prepared for it.

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 16:34, Wrighty22 said:

I chose to move my season ticket for next season and the price went up, but the DD that went out this month was the same price as last month. Anyone else had this?

I moved and just paid the upgrade there and then, granted it was only £5 increase and £5 for a new ST Card (Which has yet to turn up BTW)

Archived