Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

22 hours ago, lebleu said:

Noooo! Not season ticket holders only as I'm not a season ticket holder haha and can't be due to where I live. L1 is already sth only. 

Like we have a family stand, corporate area etc I think the culture of sk1 can be encouraged and would be in the best interests of the club

Just get yourself a ticket anywhere in the East Stand and walk round the concourse and up to the back of SK1 and squeeze in a row/stand in the aisle.

53 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Just get yourself a ticket anywhere in the East Stand and walk round the concourse and up to the back of SK1 and squeeze in a row/stand in the aisle.

Thanks mate. I've be been told by a friend to do this. Will be squeezing in soon 

Wish they'd announce the renewal prices already. Hanging on the wire here. (I hope they consider how much they've just made from the CL also...)

2 hours ago, lebleu said:

Thanks mate. I've be been told by a friend to do this. Will be squeezing in soon 

No problem, I've got a seat on the aisle 2 rows from the back, whenever my Dad wants to come with me he just gets a ticket in the East Stand and stands in my seat while I go in the aisle, rarely get any bother from stewards up there.

25 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Has anyone managed to renew online today? When I login, I select season tickets it loads the stadium for plan to select seats, but it's all greyed out? No option to renew?

No, but renewed on the phone in 5 minutes. The woman in the ticket office said it was very quiet today, when I rang this morning.

1 hour ago, Winsum said:

This will be a good sign to the owners whether there is any need to expand the stadium, 

a large number of fans not renewing then the present capacity is plenty

We will still sell all 23,500 season tickets by Silver at the latest. And every game will still be sold out

2 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Has anyone managed to renew online today? When I login, I select season tickets it loads the stadium for plan to select seats, but it's all greyed out? No option to renew?

Yes, all straight forward, took less than 5 mins, did it about 10am.

50 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

I was down the stadium on saturday in c block.

I kid you not people around me looked bored as anything.

it's their last game of the season, nothing to play for. 

I hate them as much as other people do, but can you blame them for being bored?

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

I was down the stadium on saturday in c block.

I kid you not people around me looked bored as anything.

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

it's their last game of the season, nothing to play for. 

I hate them as much as other people do, but can you blame them for being bored?

:huh:

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

:huh:

had a mare there. I forgot what thread I was in and for some reason read 'I was down the stadium' as 'I was down mk stadium...'

lol 

ignore me. it's been a long day. 

31 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

will be interesting to see the renewal rate this season after last years 94%(?) renewal rate.

Will be shocked if there is enough for them to do first come first served on gold again. 

I think you'll have a shock then! A good one, as I remember you were after a ST last year.

Last season was a freak renewal take up percentage to match the freak season.

I know the Watford home game last Saturday was basically a dead rubber, but there were more empty seats than I've seen in a few years for a league game, not including the empty away blocks that never went on sale to home fans. 

My guess is that there will be enough for a first come, first served on Gold, which will sell out on that membership.

12 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I think you'll have a shock then! A good one, as I remember you were after a ST last year.

Last season was a freak renewal take up percentage to match the freak season.

I know the Watford home game last Saturday was basically a dead rubber, but there were more empty seats than I've seen in a few years for a league game, not including the empty away blocks that never went on sale to home fans. 

My guess is that there will be enough for a first come, first served on Gold, which will sell out on that membership.

i was. i think i was the only person on the forum who didnt get one to be honest! we even started a hashtag! 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

i was. i think i was the only person on the forum who didnt get one to be honest! we even started a hashtag! 

I didn't get one either. I even booked a night in the Holiday Inn next to the ground for the night before the season tickets were meant to be released to Gold Members. I booked on a non-refundable basis of course. Then the ballot was announced :blush:

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

I didn't get one either. First come first server would be difficult for me as I'm from out of town. Assuming of course they get released on a weekday. Taking hols in the next month or so will be impossible. 

Archived