Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

28 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

My membership is joined with my wife and son. If I'm able to get a ST, will I also be able to get one for Mrs and Son - all sat together? 

are they both member too? if so what band?

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

What's the chance of a guy like me without membership getting a season ticket?

I would imagine fairly slim. If we work of the assumption that the renewal rate is significantly lower than last year then I would imagine just over 2000 season tickets will become available. Offered first to golds (6000 members) I would imagine around 1500 would be snapped up. Probably the rest would go to silver. Chances are lots of members would fancy a ST, so you'd have to hope the several thousand on the membership schemes don't want a ST and you're lucky in a general sale.

I have a season ticket in the East Stand however the atmosphere is awful, I would like to move to a better part of the ground, perhaps the KOP or nearer the fosse boys. If so I would have to cancel the direct debit scheme today, is it too much of a risk gambling on good seats to be left during the window in the 8th-11th june?

Now I'm thinking o

1 minute ago, sandy2109 said:

I have a season ticket in the East Stand however the atmosphere is awful, I would like to move to a better part of the ground, perhaps the KOP or nearer the fosse boys. If so I would have to cancel the direct debit scheme today, is it too much of a risk gambling on good seats to be left during the window in the 8th-11th june?

I wouldn't cancel the DD, you would default on the June payment, which could cause issues.

If you're looking for a single seat I don't think there should be much of a problem. I moved from SK1 to right behind the goal in SK2 a couple of years ago, I'm now thinking of moving to the East Stand.

I assume they will just adjust your DD payments if you move.

9 minutes ago, sandy2109 said:

I would suggest emailing Union FS and the club.

30 minutes ago, sandy2109 said:

This is in the brochure IMG_0164.thumb.PNG.4dc9df2841d2d3ed0b0e076bced6e59f.PNG

On 5/16/2017 at 21:23, polarbear said:

Anyone know how renewals are progressing? 

I don't think that is something we can find out. Wait and see until the club make an official announcement I guess.

Even if you asked someone at the ticket office, you would not get a definitive answer.

On 2017-5-19 at 13:18, sandy2109 said:

You're dead right about the East Stand. Anything that shows you're alive is frowned on and they mostly sit there more like a court tribunal than a partisan group of football fans. Only sit there now as an unavoidable last option. Not sure it's any more pleasant than an outside loo.   

Apologies if it's been asked before, can you transfer season tickets?

My cousin has a season ticket currently but won't be renewing. My brother wants  to take on the ticket, will the club allow this? THey both have the same surname if that helps. 

1 hour ago, whitlock said:

My cousin has a season ticket currently but won't be renewing. My brother wants  to take on the ticket, will the club allow this? THey both have the same surname if that helps. 

Yes sure, can't see any reason why not.

10 hours ago, whitlock said:

You can do this unofficially if you don't tell the club, you can't officially at this stage. The season ticket will still be in your cousin's name and come out his bank account unless the DD is changed over.

If your brother wanted it in his name he would have to hope they go on general sale or to his membership level if appropriate.

Archived