Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

7 hours ago, Monk said:

What do you mean you reckon more than 500? Did you ask?

The lady showed me the screen and then I asked and she said "not sure maybe 500 or so." but from I saw of the west stand on the screen, I think there maybe more, unless the renewals of the west stand percentage wise are far less than other parts of the stadium 

I'm a gold member and really hoping to be able to get a season ticket for next season. So I really hope there are a few available (but not that hopeful if I'm honest). 

Unfortunately i can only get to around 10 games a season as I live and work away from Leicester. However the ironic thing is the season ticket is the same price as 10 separate match tickets + membership fee. So going ahead with a ST if I can this year. Then members of my family/friends who are still in Leicester can use it for the games I can't get to. 

19 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

Does this mean they're going for first come first served over last years ballott scheme?

16 minutes ago, red5 said:

Unless we hear anything more then yes.

time to annoy jim on twitter again for me! 

If the 500 figure or thereabouts is right then I guess I can see why they'd make it a ballot, if there were 2,000 or so (ie. if we had been relegated) then they'd probably have gone on normal sale to Golds first.

I wonder how many of the 4,000 gold members will enter the ballot. 

Question for those that entered the ballot last year......me and my partner both have gold memberships, but it is only me that wants to purchase a ST. Would my partner be able to enter the ballot on my behalf? Seeing as we have paid for 2 gold memberships seems fair enough that we should get 2 shots at the target even though only 1 of us want the ST. 

Just now, rn9013 said:

I wonder how many of the 4,000 gold members will enter the ballot. 

Question for those that entered the ballot last year......me and my partner both have gold memberships, but it is only me that wants to purchase a ST. Would my partner be able to enter the ballot on my behalf? Seeing as we have paid for 2 gold memberships seems fair enough that we should get 2 shots at the target even though only 1 of us want the ST. 

the form asks if you want to make a joint application. so you put your name in and it asks who else would need one. i think that is the reason i didn't get one last year as i had 3 on my application. 

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

the form asks if you want to make a joint application. so you put your name in and it asks who else would need one. i think that is the reason i didn't get one last year as i had 3 on my application. 

Sorry mate, I know I'm probably being a tad thick....but is that a no? :) 

I assume you're a gold member this year too? If so I guess you're after a ST again? 

Just now, rn9013 said:

Sorry mate, I know I'm probably being a tad thick....but is that a no? :) 

I assume you're a gold member this year too? If so I guess you're after a ST again? 

you can apply for 1 together. so like you and mrs rn9013. that would count as your application. 

then mrs rn9013 could apply and add you as her plus one. ergo double the chance. 

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

you can apply for 1 together. so like you and mrs rn9013. that would count as your application. 

then mrs rn9013 could apply and add you as her plus one. ergo double the chance. 

Cheers mate 

Archived