Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

7 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

you can apply for 1 together. so like you and mrs rn9013. that would count as your application. 

then mrs rn9013 could apply and add you as her plus one. ergo double the chance. 

So if your entering the ballot with 9 other gold members you want to sit with and one gets picked you can nominate 9 other people who's names are not picked out? lol

2 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Hope you win this year.

me too. but knowing my luck....

1 minute ago, josh_baskin said:

So if your entering the ballot with 10 other gold members you want to sit with and one gets picked you can nominate 9 other people who's names are not picked out? lol

pretty much. they pull one out and the program says "you need to give 9 others out to these guys" so pulls them out too. 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

I wonder how the new membership scheme will work too, for those of us who don't get a ST. 

you will get 50 loyalty points for the season just gone and they go towards your membership points for next season meaning you are higher up the queue than new members. 

36 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

you will get 50 loyalty points for the season just gone and they go towards your membership points for next season meaning you are higher up the queue than new members. 

Just read Jim's replies on twitter-I'm not optimistic at all about getting a season ticket unfortunately. 

I have to be honest I'm not overly excited for the new membership scheme either! 

Not sure why our club is so slow with everything concerning ticketing. Literally every other club has already announced ST and membership details and most are on sale. It's always the same. 

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

new replies from Jim tell me that there may also be a silver ballot and that the renewal rate was "high, nearly a sell out"

I really doubt that. The silver membership pack clearly stated "- Second priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold Fox Members". 

There would be uproar among gold members that missed out. 

Just now, rn9013 said:

I really doubt that. The silver membership pack clearly stated "- Second priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold Fox Members". 

There would be uproar among gold members that missed out. 

not if they were offered the chance to enter the ballot and did not. 

looks like we can expect an announcement on this "shortly" and membership info this week. 

Just now, ramboacdc said:

not if they were offered the chance to enter the ballot and did not. 

looks like we can expect an announcement on this "shortly" and membership info this week. 

Obviously if not enough golds enter the ballot they would open it up to silvers. But I think they will be snapped up by golds. 

15 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

new replies from Jim tell me that there may also be a silver ballot and that the renewal rate was "high, nearly a sell out"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

Congratulations you've just made route through my DVD cupboard lol

its one of the most repeat-watchable films ever tho :)

8 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

So actually buying tickets on your membership isn't counted?

11 hours ago, Bayfox said:

So actually buying tickets on your membership isn't counted?

away tickets yes. home tickets no. 

EDIT: this is based off the old membership. i know bugger all about the new one. 

6 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

away tickets yes. home tickets no. 

EDIT: this is based off the old membership. i know bugger all about the new one. 

There was a meeting last night. Fans forum sort of thing. But they didn't give much away but apparently tomorrow is the day for membership info.

New website to go live on 4th july apparently with options to select seats etc on mobile and tablets etc and apparently they plan to release an app eventually.

Lots of discussion about priority points both for away and home for members.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

There was a meeting last night. Fans forum sort of thing. But they didn't give much away but apparently tomorrow is the day for membership info.

New website to go live on 4th july apparently with options to select seats etc on mobile and tablets etc and apparently they plan to release an app eventually.

Lots of discussion about priority points both for away and home for members.

I was wondering if they were going to bring out an app actually.....in this day and age I'm surprised it has taken so long. 

It will be interesting to see the new points system. I have been checking out other clubs membership schemes, and I think the one operated by Watford seems the fairest. Essentially they do one level of membership, but within that membership there are 3 categories. Those that have purchased 15+ tickets in the last 3 seasons, those that have purchased 6-15 tickets in the last 3 seasons, and those that have purchased less than 6 tickets in the last 3 seasons. Obviously you could adjust the number of games to reflect demand/our own situation. I thought it looked like a good system. 

7 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I was wondering if they were going to bring out an app actually.....in this day and age I'm surprised it has taken so long. 

It will be interesting to see the new points system. I have been checking out other clubs membership schemes, and I think the one operated by Watford seems the fairest. Essentially they do one level of membership, but within that membership there are 3 categories. Those that have purchased 15+ tickets in the last 3 seasons, those that have purchased 6-15 tickets in the last 3 seasons, and those that have purchased less than 6 tickets in the last 3 seasons. Obviously you could adjust the number of games to reflect demand/our own situation. I thought it looked like a good system. 

Not that it effects me but yes. I would think something like that would be fairer.

Otherwise people who brought a membership and hand picked utd, liverpool, chelsea etc get same reward as those who went to say 15 plus games.

However we will never please everyone same as the away schemes.

My understanding is it is one flat membership next season but they didn't give a lot away from what I'm told by the person who attended.

Might get myself on the list for the next one.

Sounds like they spent a lot of time discussing the away points and abuse of system. Lots of talk of a european style collection system but that really is such a ballache relying on uk transport and road network to have to factor in another 45 mins to collect tickets. Not sure if the club will look to implement it at some point or not.

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not that it effects me but yes. I would think something like that would be fairer.

Otherwise people who brought a membership and hand picked utd, liverpool, chelsea etc get same reward as those who went to say 15 plus games.

However we will never please everyone same as the away schemes.

My understanding is it is one flat membership next season but they didn't give a lot away from what I'm told by the person who attended.

Might get myself on the list for the next one.

Sounds like they spent a lot of time discussing the away points and abuse of system. Lots of talk of a european style collection system but that really is such a ballache relying on uk transport and road network to have to factor in another 45 mins to collect tickets. Not sure if the club will look to implement it at some point or not.

pretty much the ticket exchange parts of this site and my FB group then i assume? 

3 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

pretty much the ticket exchange parts of this site and my FB group then i assume? 

Ticket exchange for home games is coming with next season, confirmed last night, season tickets for example will be able to sell up to 4 games a season via the club. However from my understanding you only get paid if the club can re-sell it. So how useful it will really be i don't know but i guess it means people are more likely to be willing to let the club have the chance to sell them rather than just let the seats go to waste by not using your season card.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Ticket exchange for home games is coming with next season, confirmed last night, season tickets for example will be able to sell up to 4 games a season via the club. However from my understanding you only get paid if the club can re-sell it. So how useful it will really be i don't know but i guess it means people are more likely to be willing to let the club have the chance to sell them rather than just let the seats go to waste by not using your season card.

could still order the paper ticket for the extra £5 and sell the ticket on at the value per game of your season ticket + the fiver and guarantee money coming in if it is sold. Home tickets move slower than aways on my group but they always will and they usually all sell. 

Archived