Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Ticket exchange for home games is coming with next season, confirmed last night, season tickets for example will be able to sell up to 4 games a season via the club. However from my understanding you only get paid if the club can re-sell it. So how useful it will really be i don't know but i guess it means people are more likely to be willing to let the club have the chance to sell them rather than just let the seats go to waste by not using your season card.

How will that work? For example, a season ticket match ticket would be approx. £20 but a single match ticket is £35.

What will the club sell it for and what will you receive?

5 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

How will that work? For example, a season ticket match ticket would be approx. £20 but a single match ticket is £35.

The club will sell for £35, and you'll get the full £35 for being a good loyal supporter.:cool:

14 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Not sure as i haven't seen full details just passing on what i have been told.

Will be an option on the new ticketing site. Sure they will release details in November 

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure as i haven't seen full details just passing on what i have been told.

Will be an option on the new ticketing site. Sure they will release details in November 

A nice option to have when it's freezing cold, pissing it down and we're on TV against Stoke.

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

I'm gonna guess the club will sell it for whatever they can sell it for (£30) an they'll refund 1/19th of your season ticket price, less an "admin" fee

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Union FS have put up details via their social media for those that want to relocate to the area they are in up the top of SK1.

if you dont know where they are then you have no point moving to join them. 

On 03/06/2017 at 19:17, Drew Peacock said:

I know you are the resident cynic, but I agree the 'reckon more than 500' sounds less trustworthy than a prostate exam from Captain Hook.

Care for a prostate exam by Mr Hook, don't you just love cynicism :whistle:

On 2017-6-6 at 12:48, stripeyfox said:

I'm gonna guess the club will sell it for whatever they can sell it for (£30) an they'll refund 1/19th of your season ticket price, less an "admin" fee

If there's any admin fee bullshit when they already make a profit, I'm sure people will just use this website instead.

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

tweet fired off to jim. i need to know when this is all starting to go down! 

I've done the same-haven't had a reply since. I was wanting to know how many had entered v how many ST's were available. If all 4000 have entered and there's only 600 available-I won't get my hopes up!

Just now, rn9013 said:

I've done the same-haven't had a reply since. I was wanting to know how many had entered v how many ST's were available. If all 4000 have entered and there's only 600 available-I won't get my hopes up!

he never gives out that info. 

Archived