Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

XBOX: Project Scorpio.

20 minutes ago, Adster said:

Not really. We all know it's a money/contractual thing. Game studios really won't care about designing games to showcase the Xboxs power unless they're paid more than the competition. 

The Xbox still lacks and I don't see it getting any better any time soon unless some new IPs do the business.

Its not about showcasing scorpios power to the developers though, it's about showcasing the developers power and innovation to the gamers. 

I think you're being overly harsh. Im an 'X-boxer' so call me biased if you like. There have been no Sony exclusives that I've thought 'god I need to play that game' since both consoles launched. I could be in a minority, but I'm certainly not the only one. 

I am an xbox man but i doubt i will get this, no doubt 500 notes for this new 'mid generation' upgrade and god knows how much on a decent 4k screen.

Plus i cant be arsed with Halo 27, Gears of War 33 and Forza 17 as the 'exclusives' as they are just constant rehashes of 10+ year old games.

I had xbox last gen and moved to ps4 this gen. Im glad i moved. Playstation exclusives are vastly superior to xbox ones. Horizon and the last of us are two of the best games I've ever played. Don't see scorpio fixing the software deficiency with xbox.

Archived