Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Next 4 league games

How many points?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Points haul from our 4 away games?

I'm relatively unconcerned now about relegation, but I'm also annoyingly awake, so I'm curious as to what you all think our boys will turn up from their 4 away league games on the bounce. Difficult I know, since there are some unknowns involved...

Went for 4 as I think Arsenal and Everton will do us and having Pulis and Fat Sam, you know one will be a draw! 

I would have gone for 7 points if we didn't have Atletico sandwiched in between.

Even with 4 points, we would only need 1 more win to make sure of safety IMO. 

Gone for 4, but I honestly have no idea how we will approach the next 2. Wouldn't surprise me if Shakey went full strength against Everton to keep the momentum going, and they're down to the bare bones at the back with injuries and suspensions.

This will be a tough period and I still have vague concerns because unlike some, I don't think it's necessarily all over yet despite the fact that other relegation candidates will be taking points off one another.

What reassures me most is having home games against Watford and Bournemouth. They are both in a similar position to us and I'm not at all sure we won't up in a position where to draw either or both of those games would ensure survival for all three of us.

Cynical thought? No more so than deciding to field a weakened side in a match perceived as "lower priority" and playing a stronger team when it matters more.    . 

Wow.......... I like some in here are just looking for the next game

But all of them are difficult fixtures for different reasons Top and Bottom fixtures in there

Everton looks to be the best chance of a win ......... as for Arsenal and Man City really not sure

Brom and Palace I'd settle for two draws........ In essence I'd be over the moon with 5 points  :thumbup:

Here comes the Roller Coaster............... Again  :fc:

Archived