Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Next 4 league games

How many points?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Points haul from our 4 away games?

Everton. Loss. (Attention on Atleti)

Palace. Draw.

Arsenal. Draw/Loss (We never beat them)

WBA. Win.

We've won at the Hawthorns the last 2 times we played there (both 3-2 wins funnily enough) so we can do them again. West Brom have a habit of randomly switching off.  

4 or 5 points which will take us to 41.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Gone for 4, but I honestly have no idea how we will approach the next 2. Wouldn't surprise me if Shakey went full strength against Everton to keep the momentum going, and they're down to the bare bones at the back with injuries and suspensions.

Cant believe I would ever say this but I'd rest most of the 'first team' and put out a B side tomorrow.  I know all the reasons not to do this, I've said them often enough ...   But cus we have such a massive (biggest ever?) game 3 days later ...   Well , on this occasion I'd do it.    Tough call for our fledgling new manager and I can't wait to see how he handles it ....

One more win will see us secure for next season, Whether Shakey goes for it tomorrow against a beatable Everton or not remains to be seen.

If it were me I'd concentrate on Wednesday and see Amartey play CB with Benny.

Then if we manage to make the European Cup Final all other games won't matter. We'll all be too Drunk to think about league matches.

Everton, depends on the team we put out, put our full strength team out, and we could win, put a weaker team out, as is likely, and i think we will lose.

Palace, looking at their run in, their game with us will be seen as crucial to them, they still have Arsenal, Spurs at home, Liverpool, Man City, and Man Utd to play away.

They have us, Hull and Burnley at home, lose against us or one of those two and they are probably in serious trouble.

Unless we are deemed to be completely out of the champions league tie after wednesday, then chances are we will play another weaker team, which i can see us losing.

West Brom, could go either way, but like to think we can at least pick up a point.

Arsenal, we never get anything there, so a loss in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry Peaky still can't think past this week ....    Not been this excited since my mum told me Santa would be coming down the chimney with some presents for me ....    

Are you going to Madrid? 

6 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I think 4. Lose to Everton (b team) and Arsenal (we never beat them). Beat West Brom and draw with palace 

Beat West Brom? I'd like to see that. We have more chance to beat Palace and maybe draw with WBA.

With some decent delivery for Slim decent results could come, especially if Gray learnt his Sunderland lesson well. With Benny, waltzing down the middle of the park isn't such an open invitation for a goal either. Amartey lifted by team form could be formidable. Hope springs eternal!

I'd take 3 for this as it would ensure that we are playing premier League Football next year, if we get results as per our great escape season I'm lumping on our winning the title next season. :scarf:

Losses at Everton and Palace (due to sending out our B team, which I hope we do, especially at Palace as it would mean we had gotten a decent result from the first leg)

Draws at West Brom and Arsenal

Archived