Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Rudkin

rudkin took a bit of fun out of watching arsenal fan tv, i used to laugh freely now when i see them complaining about their managment and board.....i don't know how to say it......  this pic will do a better of explaining how i feel

when-you-remember-you-lef-1-full.jpg

Edited by the fox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I thought Andrew Nevillle, Football Operations Director, as well, would be deciding who is the best person for the job?

don't know but II get the feeling his position is more of an honoury post and not carrying any weight...

Haha, was my joke deleted for legal reasons? Like, if I say US senators probably drink the blood of illegal Mexican immigrants in blood orgies this would also worry the mods as a direct accusations rather than a joke?

Could I clarify I definitely have no proof that Rudders has any blackmail material and that the surralistic inversion of the situation of why Pearson was saked could have possibly indicated this? Thanks.

Much love. Long live King Rudkin: the one light in a tunnel of darkness.

Edited by Foxxed

24 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I thought Andrew Nevillle, Football Operations Director, as well, would be deciding who is the best person for the 

22 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

don't know but II get the feeling his position is more of an honoury post and not carrying any weight...

Thing is though, Nevilles former title and thus, position, was that of. Director of football administration !!

If any of us showed similar signs of ineptitude in our jobs, we'd be sacked.

He has made so many mistakes in recent times to be allowed to get away with it any longer. 

The day he leaves the club and we get someone in with calibre in his job we might function better behind the scenes again too.

Rudkin is so incompetent that when he is "knifing" Shakespeare he can't help but mark his own card. A feeling Wes Morgan is coming to the end of his powers? Well Jon, maybe you should have signed a centre back last January then, instead of pissing around all month asking about every player under the sun and not following up, before picking up the useless Wague from the bargain bin because he left things too late (recurring theme here). Iborra and N'didi not up to replacing Kante? Well, maybe we shouldn't have sold Drinkwater, or actually completed the Silva transfer, it was hardly a last minute idea, we tried to sign him last summer, why did we wait until the last second? And since Vardy should be the main man up front, and Shakespeare has criminally moved him to the left against West Brom (or, he was running the channels, as he always has done, especially against defences that don't push up much) to accommodate Iheanacho, then maybe Rudkin should have tried to sign a number 10 to complement Vardy, instead of spending squillions on an endless parade of line leading strikers to furnish the bench with, whilst Okazaki is still the only player in the squad who plays the number 10 role usefully.

EDIT:

And to top it off, if he never had any faith in Shakespeare, why did he ever give him the job in the first place? Clearly far too spineless to make an alternate decision, and the reason Shakespeare was able to build such a case for getting the job was because Rudkin didn't have a new manager in mind when they sacked Ranieri . How much notice does he need? Ranieri's team was getting steadily worse for months, maybe a clue he might need to start thinking about new managers - but no, did nothing, got lucky that Shakespeare sorted the team out to stay up, decided he didn't want him but half arsed getting someone else in the summer, then hung Shaky out to dry with shit recruitment, before retiring to his office to do **** all for months before pulling the trigger without researching a replacement AGAIN. Better hope Appleton does a good job in the interim, because he'll be in charge for a few weeks with Mr 14 seconds late fannying around. Next time he goes horse shopping he ought to turn himself in to the knackers yard.

Edited by orangecity23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Thais and Susan Whelan are Still nieave in football terms.

Making money and promoting the King Power Brand, they have a lot of knowledge.

Hence why they are leaving the footballing side to Rudkin as they are always going on advice rather than their own decisions (which when they have, haven't been good)

The problem is will they even have the know-how to appoint a good DOF?

They had Walsh under their noses and let him walk.

As the club got bigger and Pearsons back room set up got slowly removed, We have lost our way behind the scenes.

From the last few managerial appointment their have been far too many fall outs and murmurings to see that everything is not well at the football club.

A lot of new faces on the field have failed to materialise and money thrown down the drain.

I think it all falls down to the fact  the Thais don't have any confidence in anything in footballing terms, so they stick with Rudkin as they know no other!

As long as we remain in the premiership he will keep his job!

We have that wonderfull term for football managers, "lack of confidence of him taking us into the  future " then a sacking...

Why oh why, is Rudkin being shown management support.  Hes blown 2 closed seasons of the off-field needs, and

didnt close down the biggest obvious transfer.