Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Rudkin

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

If Rudkin has briefed Neil Ashton in the Sun then you can 100% he assure Claudio was knifed by shakespear , he has absolutely ripped Shakespear to pieces 

properly knifed him , will never work as a manager in top flight again Shakespear 

I don't think that Neil Ashton chap likes us very much.

Having just re-read his 3 recent articles on us, though, the info in them looks legit.

Anyway, I fully trust the owners, and if by extension that means trusting Rudkin, then I'm happy to go along with that.

Seems I might be the only one though :mellow:

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, brucey said:

I don't think that Neil Ashton chap likes us very much.

Having just re-read his 3 recent articles on us, though, the info in them looks legit.

Anyway, I fully trust the owners, and if by extension that means trusting Rudkin, then I'm happy to go along with that.

Seems I might be the only one though :mellow:

That amazes me in itself.

I could accept someone like pleat with his experience. Not that I liked him as a manager.

But no we make a boy scout a major in the s a s. Has anyone appointed a dof with so little experience and given him so much power.

I so hope our owners wake up and smell the coffee befor it's to late.

• Like 1

I felt that there was a bit of a witch hunt against him before but the Silva debacle was a fvck up of epic proportions that significantly depleted our options in the engine room of the team.

Someone has to be held accountable for this and I imagine the buck stops with the DoF

The lack of action by the club on this ineptitude is staggering. 

• Like 1

The appointment of a new DoF is probably more important than the next Managerial appointment, given this person oversees the spending of Millions of Pounds and is instrumental to recruiting the Manager, plural in our case.

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

That amazes me in itself.

The owners have proven me wrong far too many times. I didn't think the owners would have the balls to sack Ranieri while we were still in the CL. I questioned their motives behind acquiring OHL. I didn't think they would ever forgive and re-hire Pearson despite him clearly being the best person to build OHL from the ground up.

Some people seem to dislike the owners because of their culture regarding the thai king, dodgy financials back home etc, which may be fair enough. But that does not affect how well they run LCFC, which is the only thing most of us really care about.

I also believe that in general people should be trusted until they have made enough clear errors to justify losing that trust.

So I will base my opinion on the actual happenings I have seen so far, over the various vague rumours about a "disturbance somewhere high up in the hierarchy" by various semi-ITK journalists and ex-players, until such time if/when proven evidence comes out that says otherwise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I felt that there was a bit of a witch hunt against him before but the Silva debacle was a fvck up of epic proportions that significantly depleted our options in the engine room of the team.

Someone has to be held accountable for this and I imagine the buck stops with the DoF

The lack of action by the club on this ineptitude is staggering. 

We had plenty of options in midfield had our stubborn live in the past manager employed different tactics. All over the pitch he had the choice of numerous players if played in their correct position and in the right way. Shakespeare had a wealth of good players compared with many of his Premiership counterparts. 

3 hours ago, brucey said:

The owners have proven me wrong far too many times. I didn't think the owners would have the balls to sack Ranieri while we were still in the CL. I questioned their motives behind acquiring OHL. I didn't think they would ever forgive and re-hire Pearson despite him clearly being the best person to build OHL from the ground up.

Some people seem to dislike the owners because of their culture regarding the thai king, dodgy financials back home etc, which may be fair enough. But that does not affect how well they run LCFC, which is the only thing most of us really care about.

I also believe that in general people should be trusted until they have made enough clear errors to justify losing that trust.

So I will base my opinion on the actual happenings I have seen so far, over the various vague rumours about a "disturbance somewhere high up in the hierarchy" by various semi-ITK journalists and ex-players, until such time if/when proven evidence comes out that says otherwise.

Agreed. Does anyone on here really know what goes on behind the scenes or is it just guesswork? Does anyone really know what Rudkin does, I suspect not. I would guess that he conducts negotiations for players, about which I doubt many people on here realise the complexities, but I doubt he actually picks the targets. Susan Whelan has been with our owners for over 20yrs and is highly trusted by them, she is an impressive business woman but does anyone actually know what she does?