Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Trouble in Madrid

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

If your gonna nick a beer, just nick one, not empty the bar just cos you can

Yeah right. Like the Spanyards would only nick the bottom half of the rock of Gibraltar.

Sorry couldn't resist. :ph34r:

Edited by easilee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Easy to say while Sitting at home. I saw a LCFC fan walking away with both hand up surrendering but still got attacked by 4 police. They hit anyone with the area of the incident whether they we involved or not

I'll soon see tomorrow when I fly out

50 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

United airlines...would of sorted them out.

I am sorry for my basic Saxon... but what a bunch of ASBO   WANKERS...

These are twats everyday, not just on football trips....I hope the police pick up on the  Video/twitter..

Or other fans can shame  them

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

My experience of this kind of thing is that if you aren't too pissed you can see trouble coming and avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

if you are completely smashed tomorrow then you have a decent chance of being clobbered at some point . 

I was steaming by half 9 in seville, the night before the game, and even in my drunken State i could see it was going to kick off outside Oneil's, so went bed, and there was issues I'm told.

I was in seville for 4 days, and didn't see one bit of trouble, common sense keeps you out of trouble, you could tell Oneil's near the ground would be a flash point, so stayed clear, when others start getting rowdy, it's always best to move on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I'm sorry but did anyone have any respect left for him after that rubbish he spouted yesterday? 

all yesterday showed was we are very lucky to have got rid. Never seen someone so convince by their own sense of importance. 

Comoletely wrong thread ?

Fvcking Ranieri stealing the beers off the train

Update: Street performance is over - last trick was these guys on roller skates jumping over about 8 people laying down. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

I was steaming by half 9 in seville, the night before the game, and even in my drunken State i could see it was going to kick off outside Oneil's, so went bed, and there was issues I'm told.

I was in seville for 4 days, and didn't see one bit of trouble, common sense keeps you out of trouble, you could tell Oneil's near the ground would be a flash point, so stayed clear, when others start getting rowdy, it's always best to move on

This. If you are not looking for trouble then it is best to steer clear when things start getting "tasty" in my experience.

Hahaha there a few lads helping themselves to a few free beers. Some people on here are going on like they are animals. Shouldn't that bar be manned? If it was this wouldn't happen. 

I know all the lads in this vid bar one and they go every game and never cause trouble or have.

• Like 2

Spanish riot police absolute animalsSaw them beating city fans who were walking away as instructed. One guy was asked to move and as he stood up the police hit him with a truncheon smashing his glass and cutting his hand and arm, all this guy was doing was sitting quietly and drinking his beer. I

aasked why he had hit him and he threatened to beat me as well. They then went to beat up three people standing nearby but stopped when they realised that they were Spanish, Don't make excuses for thuggish behaviour from Spanish police, especially if you didn't see what was happening

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Hahaha there a few lads helping themselves to a few free beers. Some people on here are going on like they are animals. Shouldn't that bar be manned? If it was this wouldn't happen. 

I know all the lads in this vid bar one and they go every game and never cause trouble or have.

We don't know what these men twats did to reach the dining car...

Guest MattP

It's depressing some people are getting more upset over a few lads nicking a couple of beers rather than their own fans, many of whom appears to have done nothing wrong, who are being assaulted by thugs in riot gear.

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Dont know about people getting kicked in in the city centre but im on the outskirts of the city having a whale of a time. Maybe not acting like a nobhead in someone else's might stop you getting hit with batons in future

Acting like a knobhead. My mate got hit for singing Leicester sons and just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They backed off in one direction so we all looked that way they the police started attacking us from behind

We all know what the Police are like abroad and the Spanish are brutal.

There are always a few that cause the trouble and I expect these are the ones that DIDNT get a baton in the head.Easy pickings for the police to have their fun with the innocents.Hope those causing it feel absolutely ashamed that other innocent supporters got a beating,but I very much doubt it.

Stay safe.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's depressing some people are getting more upset over a few lads nicking a couple of beers rather than their own fans, many of whom appears to have done nothing wrong, who are being assaulted by thugs in riot gear.

Tbf the dicks stealing the beer, are only really dicks for filming it and proudly putting it on the web. Why the hell would you do that? It kills any sympathetic feelings and usually the ones that pay the cost have done nothing wrong as usual.

23 minutes ago, tylesta said:

I'd imagine the Spanish police won't take quite the same view.

You might not think you are representing your country and club when abroad, but you are. They didn't need to take stuff, and it's the kind of behaviour that reinforces the stereotypes that end with batons to the head, imho.

• Like 1