Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Atletico Madrid (Away) - Match Thread

Logging off, can see our fans once again can't see anything wrong in how we are set up or positioning ourselves, any excuse to blame the ref, he's made a mistake, but **** sake. 

Every other post is blaming him for every step he takes. 

We are due a hammering if we carry on playing how we are, we are our own worst enemy. 

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I think if he was booked for the challenge on Savic that Simeone went about, it would've been harsh. But it's in the referee's mind now and I can see him getting booked.

I can't see him NOT getting booked.

Keeps lunging in everywhere.

2 minutes ago, drawfull said:

Why is you're manager drinking Spanish water? I know it's potable, but surely you wouldn't take any chances / the club would make sure you have the same one. If people think this is a silly post, then crack on. It's completely different to water in the UK. 

Find that very odd and a little complacent if it permeates through the team. 

I knew some guys who drank Spanish water, it made them speak really strangely and they spent half the daytime asleep with no energy. Then I found out they were Spanish.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Logging off, can see our fans once again can't see anything wrong in how we are set up or positioning ourselves, any excuse to blame the ref, he's made a mistake, but **** sake. 

Every other post is blaming him for every step he takes. 

We are due a hammering if we carry on playing how we are, we are our own worst enemy. 

Nothing to do with us being our own worst enemy. Any PL team would struggle against these lot tonight. They're consistently one of the best teams in Europe and it was always going to be massively tough for us. All we ask is that the ref doesn't give them any extra help.

Archived