Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Atletico Madrid (Away) - Match Thread

Albrighton has been fantastic and Vardy is trying his best. Benny has been better too but Mahrez and Okazaki struggling. If Okazaki wasn't so determined to win free kicks and actually try stay on his feet, then he would have much more of an impact.

We looked dangerous when getting crosses into the box. I'd like to see Slimani or Ulloa for Okazaki 2nd half as that's where I see our goal coming from 

Just now, fazzyfox said:

The decision process for this situation is as follows - "I've been waiting for something like this all night, it's close enough, I need that new car....DEFINITE PENALTY"

Looking at that picture the ref has got a clear view and 8 yards away

Guest Cujek
5 minutes ago, Far Post Gerry said:

Simeone is a proper ****, by the way. I s'pose it shouldn't be a surprise, given what he was like as a player, but you expect managers to have a bit more class.

He had zero class? Pathetic the way he is waving his arms around trying to get vardy booked for his greasy players falling around all over the place, proper vile piece of work

Really the score isn't too bad. Huth is passing to the opposition. Drinkwater only confident passing back. Mahrez too slow. Ndidi given a lot of the ball away. Oka falling over every 3 minutes. When half the team is poor I'd take 1-0 at half time.

Just now, tom27111 said:

I think the 5th official could've told the ref it was outside the box IF HE WASN'T ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE PITCH AS THE LINO.

Seriously, where us the sense in that? I've never understood that.

Umm.. not trying to be a boblet but if he was on the other side wouldn't there of been a lino there aswell?

Just now, Clever Fox said:

I thought Kasper was poor for the penalty.

How is that possible? He guessed the wrong way, what more did you want. It's mostly luck. A penalty is given to give you chance to score after being denied, the keeper is always second favourite.

Archived