Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

KS

Albrighton Maguire Gibson Huth Fuchs

N'Didi     DD

Mahrez                                      Gray

Vardy

35 minutes ago, Blodge said:

KS

N'Didi     DD

Vardy

Huth at LCB?lol he'd het exposed so badly 

1 hour ago, Blodge said:

KS

N'Didi     DD

Vardy

59 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Huth at LCB?lol he'd het exposed so badly 

Good luck with that formation! The gap between attack and defence would be massive! Also Albrighton is not a wing back/ RB he's an old fashioned winger. The defence would be on top of each other and Gray and Mahrez would add little protection or won't win the ball high up the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Blodge said:

KS

N'Didi     DD

Vardy

Acerbi left centre back n Huth in the middle. Mahrez on top of a 3 in the middle & either Iheanacho or Slimani partnering Vardy up top n you have a great team there.

8 minutes ago, Blodge said:

He plays LCB now so what's the difference?

Yes, in a back 2. In a back 3 the outside centre halves have to be comfortable defending in wide areas and Huth, is notlol the way to get at a back 3 is down the sides between the outside CBs and wing back. You could swap Huth for Gibson and it may be a better fit as Gibson is quicker. 

15 hours ago, Blodge said:

KS

N'Didi     DD

Vardy

Has Riyad got a brother that we're signing? 

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Yes, in a back 2. In a back 3 the outside centre halves have to be comfortable defending in wide areas and Huth, is notlol the way to get at a back 3 is down the sides between the outside CBs and wing back. You could swap Huth for Gibson and it may be a better fit as Gibson is quicker. 

This. The thought of Huth being responsible for defending out wide against pacey wingers is the stuff of nightmares lol

• 5 weeks later...

Have seen Ben Gibson for the last 2 days at my resort in Portugal around the pool. Have verified it's him via the bar manager who has known him since he was 13. Will make an approach in the next few days, as I know he will love it, any chat up line suggestions?

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

Have seen Ben Gibson for the last 2 days at my resort in Portugal around the pool. Have verified it's him via the bar manager who has known him since he was 13. Will make an approach in the next few days, as I know he will love it, any chat up line suggestions?

Be careful don't want you being reported for illegal tapping up

17 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

You've got a resort in Portugal,respect.

1 minute ago, notnow john said:

Ha I wish. If I had I'd sell up and buy him, Gylfi and Silva tomorrow. I am sure the missus would be fine with it.

1 minute ago, notnow john said:

32 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Alright mate, any chance you're going Leicester?

35 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Hello Ben, sign for Leicester, braggy paaark is stunning for a picnic.

Sweet, so, so far my dialogue is something like this... "Ben, alright mate, any chance you're going sign for Leicester, braggy paaark is stunning for a picnic." If that doesn't secure a £20mill deal I have no idea what will. Maybe complimenting his girlfriend and saying "please" would help. Then again he is with his parents so maybe I woo the influencers?

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

So Ben where am I going put my wedge on you playing next season?

That I am at a golf resort it could well be miscontrued... even sexual harassment 

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

So Ben where am I going put my wedge on you playing next season?

Archived