Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

Various sources have West Brom having a £20m, third bid rejected.

Now if WBA are trying to sign a left sided CB for that sort of money, they might be open to offers for Evans after all? And yes, I know Pulis collects CBS, so it might not mean anything at all.

7 hours ago, Worthington said:

Made my day you have Volpe!

Never thought I'd read a post on FT that contained the word 'Galoot' ! ......Well, possibly in a films/TV thread, certainly not here! 

Haha! Don't know whether that's a good or bad thing but if it made you smile I'll take it as a positive. 

51 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Various sources have West Brom having a £20m, third bid rejected.

Now if WBA are trying to sign a left sided CB for that sort of money, they might be open to offers for Evans after all? And yes, I know Pulis collects CBS, so it might not mean anything at all.

He'll play him left back. 

5 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Middlesbrough have said they will only sell to a top 6 club, so basically he won't be going anywhere the only ones who may show an interest is the spuds

thats a way to get more money out of the so called smaller clubs. They no full well none of the top 6 are gonna come Calling.

Middlesbrough have said they will only sell to a top 6 club, so basically he won't be going anywhere the only ones who may show an interest is the spuds

Where did this fake pride coming from? They just got relegated for goodness sake haha

I get a feeling that is just newspaper fluff. Everyone knows they will sell to who ever offers the most money as long as Gibson agrees. Chances are he would be on the bench at the top six.

so is it spuds or west brom that are offering 18M?

Middlesbrough reject £18m bid for Gibson

MATT BARLOW: Middlesbrough have resisted a third bid from West Bromwich Albion for centre half Ben Gibson.

Albion are up to £18million plus £3m in add-ons with their latest offer and Gibson is keen to stay in the Premier League.

The 24-year-old was ever-present for Middlesbrough last season, starting all 38 of their Premier League games, a streak he wants to continue with a new club in the upcoming season. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4724176/Transfer-News-LIVE-Follow-latest-news-gossip.html#ixzz4nkNQupqQ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 hour ago, MikeyT said:

West Brom have had two bids of around £15m-£17m rejected by Middlesbrough for Ben Gibson. (Source: Sky Sports)

Is this some kind of joke? I know he loves centre backs but they surely have too many already?!

Archived