Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Great Boos Up

Nottingham Forest... Doomed?

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

So Forest are safe as it stands by 1 goal? If Blackburn lose 0-1 and forest lose 0-2 it's level on GD? What happens next? Head to head?

It goes down to who would provide more comedy value being relegated

55 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

So Forest are safe as it stands by 1 goal? If Blackburn lose 0-1 and forest lose 0-2 it's level on GD? What happens next? Head to head?

I think it goes on head-to-head under those circumstances, which would see Forest go down as Blackburn did the double over them.

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

I think it goes on head-to-head under those circumstances, which would see Forest go down as Blackburn did the double over them.

Goals scored first. Then I'd guess head to head. After that it's a play off I think.

Guest FriendlyRam

I will love it if they go down, love it lol

Thought they were safe after last week but they are so s*** they deserve to go down,, can't help but hear the "that last kick of the game goal against derby...." Ringing in my ears though. 

Last team you want to be playing is a bloody mick McCarthy bunch of clogger's team in their predicament though lol .. We had thornes leg smashed on the last day of last season, kicked lumps out of our lads as well, lost the game 1 0..., we got battered 3 0 in the first leg of the playoffs :(

Same for forest though please but minus the shattered leg.

Yeah much as I'd love them to go down, get wound up and spend the rest of their existence in non-league, I can't see them getting relegated considering the respective fixtures. You'd fancy them to be clear of trouble next season too if Warburton gets a summer to build his own side which'd be an absolute disaster.

Aside from us, I don't think I've ever wanted two sides to win as much as I do Ipswich and Blackburn next weekend.

10 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah much as I'd love them to go down, get wound up and spend the rest of their existence in non-league, I can't see them getting relegated considering the respective fixtures. You'd fancy them to be clear of trouble next season too if Warburton gets a summer to build his own side which'd be an absolute disaster.

Aside from us, I don't think I've ever wanted two sides to win as much as I do Ipswich and Blackburn next weekend.

This

As a County fan, I love to see Forest lose. That being said, never had a problem with them being in Championship. Just like to one day join them there. 

Maybe we can join them sooner in League One ;) 

edit: Notts County fan, if that wasn't clear. Sorry Derby! 

Listened to the Fighting Talk podcast from last Saturday and it can "comedian" and Forest fan Matt Forde on it, utterly delighted at our CL exit, categorically stating our PL achievement wasn't on the same level as a European tournament it took them just nine games to win AND still bitter at how we got ourselves out of administration back in 2003.

Rarely do I let comments get to me but that seemed to trigger something. Blackburn and Ipswich have my full support.

4 hours ago, KingGTF said:

I really hope they go down but we have some proper melts in our fanbase

Jesus that's moronic, he clearly has more money than he has sense. Which probably doesn't amount to much.

Is there that much wrong with that? It's not as if we're playing at the same time. It's a local game and obvs it'd be hilarious if the best case scenario happened. Some people do just like to go to football matches.

Archived