Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

44 minutes ago, Koke said:

They are good but I don't see them touching the 2 Manc clubs. But you have to admire Tottenham for even being in the conversation despite being outspent by over £100m 

Since their 'questionable' recruitment period when they wasted all Bales money on dross, Lemela and Eriksen aside ,they have assemble a terrific squad.

Guest seanfox778

What's everybody's choice for the 3pm streams? There's been a silly amount of goals in recent history between Everton and Bournemouth so I'm going to try and find a stream for that.

5 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

What's everybody's choice for the 3pm streams? There's been a silly amount of goals in recent history between Everton and Bournemouth so I'm going to try and find a stream for that.

Man City v Palace. 

MCFC are amazing to watch and I can't stand Palace. Hoping for a 7-0.

• Like 1

On 17/09/2017 at 17:51, Fox92 said:

I think they did that because when they made it 2-0, he went over in front of them for no reason. 

On 17/09/2017 at 17:54, Adster said:

Everton bought top potential, not top quality. It was obvious they were going to fail this season. 

Absolutely loving it that they are though. Where are the "Everton have won the transfer window" brigade now?