Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

47 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bournemouth and Huddersfield both looked better than us in those games (we got lucky) !.. We didn't have a shot on target against Manchester City and we were dire 2nd half against West Ham. 

Take the rose tinted spectacles off! 

Unlike you to be negative about the team you supposedly support

48 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bournemouth and Huddersfield both looked better than us in those games (we got lucky) !.. We didn't have a shot on target against Manchester City and we were dire 2nd half against West Ham. 

Bournemouth and Huddersfield were under previous management so that's completely irrelevant. 

37 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Anyone else finding themselves really cheering on Drinkwater? Nearly jumped out my seat in the pub when he went through on goal then lol

No I am actually pissed off he is even starting.

I'm not proud of it, but can't help who I am I guess.

1 hour ago, Nugent said:

Anyone else finding themselves really cheering on Drinkwater? Nearly jumped out my seat in the pub when he went through on goal then lol

I love watching Drinky, reminds me how we robbed Chelsea of 35M. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

We should've had at least a point from Arsenal and Liverpool and also should've beaten Stoke for a bit of balance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Since when do they interview two players post match from each team at the same time? 

Edit: I meant one from each team at the same time ;)

Noticed they've started to it after draws lately.

Edited by Facecloth

Hope Everton pull out of their situation.

There's many teams with them down there that deserve to go down more at times with their negative approach to games.

Sad to hear about Michael Carrick's revealing about his heart health.

He said he felt funny during a game at Burton Albion in September and hasn't featured since. Mourinho wants him to stay as a coach.

Carrick is a rare type, as he's appears both intelligent on and off the pitch.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1