Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

I used to like Liverpool but Klopp's hysterics on the sideline when they score just makes me feel bad.

Bring back Bob Paisley or the Shanks.

What a spectacle...

unlike some I like Klopp (I am a BVB fan for 50yrs my 2nd team), he has that passion shows it like the young MON.

his teams defend high, and have that coiled spring effect.  This liverpool team did it without Courthino...

Makes one question, the Mahrez issue...has the Leicester team without him still have special moments in them..??

Today though was about L'pool and Man.city

Pep lost today, but their momentum stubbed their toe today, but they are a great team who will carry on regardless.

Klopp, needs that squad now to stay..he  needed CB he has one .He needs a trustworthy Goalkeeper a top 10 World Gk.

This game, spread happiness for a few hours/day.  Thats what is all about...Thanks for todays football spectacle.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

In formaldehyde?

Would be a definite improvement.

So glad that Ranieri and now Puel have more class than that.

My missus said at lunch time that Liverpool would win 4-1

I then got on the high horse of football knowledge and explained that Man City were unbeaten all season and Liverpool wouldn't be able to live with them.

How effing wrong was I, I will say however. Liverpool played like us in 2016

Currently, eating Humble Pie. If she knew more about footall, she'd probably be rubbing my nose in it though.

Great game and I never thought I'd hear myself cheering Liverpool........ But I was   :ph34r:

Edited by Chico1958

What a brilliant game!

I'm glad that Liverpool won just because had Man City have gon unbeaten, we'd have never heard the end of it. That said, they are still on for the quadruple and though I don't think they will do it, they are definitely in with a shout.

Not everyone is a Klopp fan, but Liverpool are going places. They put 4 past Man City without Coutinho and had Van Dijk sit the game out. With box-to-box dynamo Keita coming in next season they will be very dangerous. Probably one or two defensive signings (CB + GK) away from mounting a serious challenge.

Both teams deserve huge respect though, fantastic advert for the Premier League.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

She knows sod all, it was 4-3... :ph34r:

Good point but I wasn't thinking that when they were 4-1 up

And I also wasn't thinking that after my speech about unbeaten, superb team, best in the league etc and Liverpool were weak at the back.

She just said "Liverpool will win" to which I just tutted    :doh:  

1 minute ago, Chico1958 said:

Good point but I wasn't thinking that when they were 4-1 up

And I also wasn't thinking that after my speech about unbeaten, superb team, best in the league etc and Liverpool were weak at the back.

She just said "Liverpool will win" to which I just tutted    :doh:  

When's the divorce?

• Haha 1