Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Something I haven't seen mentioned or reported. If Everton do sign Walcott for £20m following Tosun for £27m already, doesn't this take their season spending to close to £200m?

And we thought we were bad with money...

Omg please let Chelsea sign Andy Carroll. 

It would be so funny for so many reasons.

I can't wait to hear how my west ham supporting friend tries to spin it that he was shit and they didn't want him anyway even though he chants about Andy Carroll every time we talk. 

Also, ****ing lol at Chelsea signing Carroll. 

Haaaaaaahaha jeez. 

3 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I can't wait to hear how my west ham supporting friend tries to spin it that he was shit and they didn't want him anyway even though he chants about Andy Carroll every time we talk. 

Haaaaaaahaha jeez. 

he can start along side barkley

10 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Something I haven't seen mentioned or reported. If Everton do sign Walcott for £20m following Tosun for £27m already, doesn't this take their season spending to close to £200m?

And we thought we were bad with money...

walcott pays for himself in 18 months time though 

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

Haaaaaaahaha jeez. 

The amount they berated Liverpool for spending the Torres money to sign Carroll. Now they have the pleasure of having had both lol

6 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Just watching extra time and DD is having a nightmare. Gave the ball away 3/4 times in as many mins before he was subbed.

Great bit of business from us.

He had 4 decent shots and a great ball to Morata who should have scored. I agree DD hasn't been good but not really a mare.