Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Especially for sylofox

Love the trophy room. Think I may book in for a ground tour. May even donate a few more trophies.

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Looks horrendous, why spend all that money and make the outside look so crap.

Matches all the shite inside. On and off the pitch.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

I'm going there in October for the NFL so I'll let you know if it's shit. Shouldn't be but then you never know. They've already announced you can't use cash inside the stadium. It's all chip+pin or contactless. 

That’s if they ever finish building it so we can fight for the tickets for the game 

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

I'm going there in October for the NFL so I'll let you know if it's shit. Shouldn't be but then you never know. They've already announced you can't use cash inside the stadium. It's all chip+pin or contactless. 

likewise. can't wait to go. 

This Harry Kane business is getting absolutely ridiculous now. You've got someone in the PFA being forced to apologise to him for making a Kane touched it last joke. Although I do think anyone repeating it for the 69340232501th time does deserve some kind of punishment, it's ridiculous how easily Kane is showing this to be getting under his skin.

34 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

This Harry Kane business is getting absolutely ridiculous now. You've got someone in the PFA being forced to apologise to him for making a Kane touched it last joke. Although I do think anyone repeating it for the 69340232501th time does deserve some kind of punishment, it's ridiculous how easily Kane is showing this to be getting under his skin.

Raheem Sterling has articles written about him every time he goes for breakfast or goes shopping yet "Harry Kane needs to stop being bullied". The irony is Kane probably isn't bothered.

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

Raheem Sterling has articles written about him every time he goes for breakfast or goes shopping yet "Harry Kane needs to stop being bullied". The irony is Kane probably isn't bothered.

Problem is first press conference after it happened pochettino said Kane was upset with everyone's reaction. Making it 1000 times worse for him.  

15 hours ago, Wookie said:

Harry Kane drives his car looking sad JUST HOURS after PFA were mean to him.

I read Mediawatch far too often.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Harry Kane drives his car looking sad JUST HOURS after PFA were mean to him.

I read Mediawatch far too often.

I'm glad F365 is there to tear apart the 'journalism' in the Mirror, Star, Sun and Mail. They're full of cliches, half truths and awful opinions. One you become conscious of how bad it is it makes football journalism unreadable essentially.

22 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

OOOHHHHH come on you got to admit its funny. Spurs only chance of a trophy and they resort to cheating to try and win it.

COMMMMON MO.

• Haha 1