Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

General Election, June 8th

Translation from May's statement:

'I knows I will beat Corbyn easily but might lose a General Election to another Labour leader if they binned him off before 2020.'

Politicans doing politics...

If I could get the Corbyn's reaction, it would probably start with 'b' and end in 'ollocks'.

Not looking forward to this campaign, expect more shite slinging on both sides and to move further away from any kind of unity during Brexit.

This is where Corbyn plays his blinder and stands down to announce Ranieri as the new Labour leader, anyone who doesn't vote for Claudio is a snakey traitorous b@stard. Labour win in a landslide.

Labour need to go in to absolute overdrive on the PR. Campaign on the premise that it's essentially a second referendum and point out the 84568426845 lies the leave camp told to buy the vote.

Promise the world's softest brexit.

What'll actually happen is Corbyn will be invisible for the next few months and lose by a landslide but yanno.

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

Putin is rubbing his hands at influencing another election, but i guess even he can't get comrade Corbyn elected! can he!

Because of course Putin and Corbyn are so similar in their ideologies.

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Because of course Putin and Corbyn are so similar in their ideologies.

We all know Corbyn would be soft on Russia, Russia would use a Corbyn victory to their own advantage because he will be seen as weak on foreign policy!

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I will be voting Lib Dem for the first time, after voting Labour for many years.

One can only hope there a few million that feel like this, possibly including a chunk of ex-tory voting remain campaigners?

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

I will be voting Lib Dem for the first time, after voting Labour for many years.

I will probably abstain for the first time in my life, unless the election turns into a referendum on Brexit.

I live in a safe Tory seat.

Oh god we're giving the regressive left more opportunities to sulk about how shit the world is when the tories get a record majority. Jeremy is an absolute tool, it's actually pretty good tactics by May as there's no chance she loses but is seen as giving the people their opportunity to speak out.

Just now, Buce said:

I will probably abstain for the first time in my life, unless the election turns into a referendum on Brexit.

I live in a safe Tory seat.

It will turn in to a referendum on brexit and so voting for anyone other than Labour, regardless of how wishy washy Corbyn was on the issue, would be suicide if you're pro remain.

If Labour campaign for basically the softest brexit achievable then the entire remain camp needs to just bite the bullet and lump behind them.

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

Oh god we're giving the regressive left more opportunities to sulk about how shit the world is when the tories get a record majority. Jeremy is an absolute tool, it's actually pretty good tactics by May as there's no chance she loses but is seen as giving the people their opportunity to speak out.

as a leftie i must say its a good call from her. I hold out hope a coalition can beat the tories but i don't hold out much hope. 

it will either be a landslide or suicide for her. 

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

as a leftie i must say its a good call from her. I hold out hope a coalition can beat the tories but i don't hold out much hope. 

it will either be a landslide or suicide for her. 

We had a coalition and the left didn't get anything they were promised hence the libs getting next to no votes last time out. If people get behind that idea then they have pretty bad memory.

Just now, Benguin said:

We had a coalition and the left didn't get anything they were promised hence the libs getting next to no votes last time out. If people get behind that idea then they have pretty bad memory.

i am hoping people see what happened to the liberals was not their doing in a coalition and know they are going to help get the best deal for us brexit wise and not just take whatever may gets offered and go with that.

Archived