Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Foxestalk opinion poll (18th April 2017)

Foxestalk opinion poll  

106 members have voted

1. 1. I am currently inclined to;

• Vote Conservative
    • Vote Labour
    • Vote Liberal Democrat
    • Vote Green
    • Vote UKIP
    • Vote Scottish National Party (if available)
    • Vote other
    • Not vote at all, I'm sick of Bloody politics
    • Undecided, but will vote
  2. 2. Out of the two main party leaders who do you think would make the better Prime Minister?

• Theresa May
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Undecided
  3. 3. What do you think of the decision to call a snap general election?

• In favour / agree with the merits
    • Against / disagree with the merits
    • Undecided

Can you add a further few options for the first 2, namely:

Q1 - I want to vote but I don't know which direction to lean in because everything's f***ed in UK politics.

Q2 - This is what I'm talking about.  Christ on a bike.

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Can you add a further few options for the first 2, namely:

Q1 - I want to vote but I don't know which direction to lean in because everything's f***ed in UK politics.

Q2 - This is what I'm talking about.  Christ on a bike.

Option added to question 1.

Astonished anyone has voted for Corbyn in question 2! 

41 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Figured it would be interesting to get an initial opinion from people on here, following today's announcement.

could we have the best prime minister field as optional? I wouldnt vote for either of them...

Sorry, DJ, but question 2 is a nonsense. They would both be awful, just for different reasons. And how do you define better?

It's like asking who you'd rather win the league - Forest or Derby?

16 minutes ago, Buce said:

Sorry, DJ, but question 2 is a nonsense. They would both be awful, just for different reasons. And how do you define better?

Its a standard question among polling companies. 

I'd vote Labour, since there's little chance of the Lib Dems winning any meaningful amount of seats (and tbf I'd only vote Lib Dem as the only party actively saying the country shouldn't lob itself off a cliff), but anyone thinking Corbyn would be a better PM than May is delusional. I've not been impressed with May but Corbyn is unbelievably inept.

4 hours ago, Buce said:

Derby

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

i remember mocking murica for their choices, but **** me jezza and maggy. just how

Crikey, we moan when the choices are to similar, we moan when they are miles apart.

I quite like Corbyn, if I was a labour supporter and left wing I'd be well behind him. I don't understand the level of criticism. Better than that wet fish Farron for certain.

Just now, Strokes said:

Crikey, we moan when the choices are to similar, we moan when they are miles apart.

I quite like Corbyn, if I was a labour supporter and left wing I'd be well behind him. I don't understand the level of criticism. Better than that wet fish Farron for certain.

I like Jezza too, but he would be a disaster as a Prime Minster. 

6 hours ago, Strokes said:

it's mostly how limp a leader he seems to be. I'm from generally that end of the Labour Party (minus the anti-semitism thinly veiled as being anti-Israel), but I don't look at Corbyn and see a leader - we're approaching possibly the biggest political upheaval this country has ever experienced, and I'm struggling to think of any occasions where Corbyn has put the pressure on May to ensure its not driven by extremist backbenchers and to ensure the views of the Labour Party and its voters make it to the negotiating table, he seems quite happy to let her do whatever she wants.

19 hours ago, The Blur said:

Since we now have undecided option for all of questions,  could we have an option of voting 'undecided' on whether to do this poll or not? :P 

Lets not be rash, we will need a poll to decide if we need a poll to decide if 'undecided' should be added.

Archived