Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

Anyone else worried that we might still lose JV this summer?

He's on fire and is going to return a healthy goal return once again. He's caused problems in the Champions League latter stages and a regular player in the England squad.

I'm hoping he doesn't feel he's done all he can for us and fancies a new challenge as i think he'll still get interest from bigger clubs.

I'd be gutted if he left.

I can cope with losing Mahrez, but i love seeing Vardy leading the line for us.

I've got this feeling generally across the board that this could be the end for this incarnation of LCFC - so I completly agree with you mate it's a possibility.

Like you as well i'd prefer to lose Riyad if I had to choose lol the only thing that helps us is I'm not sure which clubs would go for him, British wise at least - but we also don't see too many British strikers go abroad to Europe at least so i'm just hoping that we'll get lucky and no one wants a Vardy.

But, yep I get your feeling

Let's be honest, if Everton lose Lukaku, he'd go and they'd spend the money.

Liverpool would have him in the squad, different dimension to what they have.

Arsenal might come back.

If Griezmann leaves Atletico, he could be a genuine replacement. 

I think him, Mahrez and Kasper will go.

They've tasted European football, they want another bite.

They've all given everything for the cause, so fair play if they want to go. We know it won't be for money.

I genuinely think he is world class and would improve almost any side. Some of the finishing this season has been unreal.

I can't see him handing a transfer request in and without that 20m clause he would cost alot of money. Would teams pay it for a 31 year old?

5 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Without Mahrez we have players who can step into his shoes.

Without Vardy we'd have to change the way we play as a collective and that's easier said than done.

I can see Mahrez, Vardy, Drinks atracting alot of attention in the summer.

Chilwell and Gray may also jump ship to get more money and game time

14 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I genuinely think he is world class and would improve almost any side. Some of the finishing this season has been unreal.

I can't see him handing a transfer request in and without that 20m clause he would cost alot of money. Would teams pay it for a 31 year old?

Jamie Vardy is not world class

15 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I agree with all those barring Drinky. He has been naff since December onwards in comparison to last season.

Somehow managed to gain a habbit of giving the ball away needlessly too.

I can see us losing Kasper, Vardy, Mahrez , possibly Gray if he isn't convinced he's taking over from Mahrez. few of us after the game sensing the summer may see big changes and our hopes will depend on our recruitments. We should attract decent enough players just hope they're the right ones

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Is he going Man City? Why will the Mancs be talking about him in 100 years time.?

Absolutely no idea what happened there so i'll blame it on autocorrect and not because i'm half cut and absolutely knackered :)

26 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I think Kasper is the most likely to leave, to Man U, especially after De Gea's situation. 

I'd be worried about losing him.

We'd need to replace his speed and his warrior never-say-die determination.

It's his passion and his fight that is so iconic to this club.

But the club cannot be dependent on one man's personality alone.

The club needs to embody his fight, his passion and his determination for generations to come.

This will be one of Shakey's biggest tasks.

Archived