Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Arsenal away next in the prem

Benny and Huth back and give Wes a rest, even if it was cramp. 

Would like to see Gray start for either Albrighton or Mahrez and I would go back to giving Okazaki 45mins and Ulloa 45mins. 

Not sure what is up with Slimani but wouldn't start him anyway as he has to try get over these niggling injuries and perhaps needs a sustained period of recovery

18 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Benny and Huth back and give Wes a rest, even if it was cramp. 

Would like to see Gray start for either Albrighton or Mahrez and I would go back to giving Okazaki 45mins and Ulloa 45mins. 

Not sure what is up with Slimani but wouldn't start him anyway as he has to try get over these niggling injuries and perhaps needs a sustained period of recovery

I've thought for a while that Slimani will need an operation to sort out his persistent groin injury.

they have a FA cup semi final vs Man City 3 days before this game, and Tottenham away 3 days after. we have a week's break.

our away form is still pretty abysmal, but reckon we can get something. No doubt Shakey will have set them a new target of top half

Time for much payback with Arsene and his group of whinging posse tag throwing twitter posting prima donnas that time they beat us and posted that group photo with ozil throwing his fingers like a bad gangster boy was so hilarious!!

im hoping we give them their biggest loss of the season with our lads going in for the jugular after last nights second half performance giving them the impetus to really push on and finish a side like Arsenhole off!!

so if we come away with a 0-4 win I'll be one happy foxes faithful !!

Win it

Schmeichel

Simpson

Benji

Huth

Fuchs

Gray

Drinkwater 

Ndidi

Albrighton

Mahrez/Slimani/Okazaki

Vardy

Not bothered who plays behind the striker. I think Mahrez would get more luck in the middle though. Okazaki would do a job if we're looking to try get a draw. Arsenal seem shite at defending set pieces or crosses so Slim might be an option if fit.

The premier league best be scared, because Leicester City smell blood. We have something to prove again and I predict an unbeaten run until the end of the season.

Arsenal & the other remaining fixtures are just sacrificial lambs before our march to glory next season.

COME ON LEICESTER!

I think the boys will be fired up again. Arsenal are in lull, so our best chance of beating them in the Prem we are likely to have. My time would be:

Kasper

Simpson

Benny

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Ndidi

Gray

Mahrez

Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Wasyl, Chilwell, King, Amartey, Ulloa, Musa

I think Arsenal will come out guns blazing, leaving plenty of space for the counter. Grays pace and Mahrez in a free role may give them something to think about. Assuming Morgan will not be fit and I think Shinji has been poor recently.

Bogey team for sure.

Still, I remain positive. As Finnegan has said, a 95th minute toe poke winner would be perfect, along with the changing room selfie of course.

Stick to what we know, throw the sink at them. 7 days rest between games now so we should be rejuvenated.

Kasper

Simmo Benny Huth Fuchs

Albrighton Ndidi Drinky Gray

Mahrez

Vardy

Leo on for Mahrez during the second half. Prepare for the onslaught of fixtures coming our way!

Kasper

Benalouane - Huth - Fuchs

Albrighton - Drinky - Ndidi - Chilwell

Mahrez - Okazaki

Vardy

Start 442 with the normal starting XI. Switch to this at HT (Chilwell on for Simpson) if it's not working. Maybe Slim, Ulloa, or King on for Okazaki too.

Archived