Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City (A) 12.30pm - Sat 13 May

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Need to go City Centre, there is nothing around their ground.

I tried City Centre last season but Weatherspoons was weirdly just Manchester City only. Had to have a pint in the ground and don't want to do that again on Sat.

We drank in the ground last time too. 

Hppefully Ausden Clark drops us off in the centre then. 

3 minutes ago, Emmaw676 said:

We found a Yates bar in the city centre that we could go in last year. Most of the pubs seemed to be home fans only. 

There are plenty around Piccadilly its just whether which are home fans. We only walked to Weatherspoons and back last season because it was raining if I recall.

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

For ale... the port street beer house (as mentioned above), The Angel, The Crown & Kettle, Marble Arch.

There's a great micro-pub in The Arndale too.

Echo all these. Marble Arch is great (proper pub interior) - the floor is on the p**s but its a mosaic, do a lovely cheeseboard in there too. The Pilcrow is picking up good reviews. And if you are really into your beer, Cloudwater's brewery is nearby Piccadilly station. 

If you want a brekkie when arriving to, go to the Koffee Pot. 

21 hours ago, djskydiver said:

Can anyone recommend any where to park?

Parking is pretty poor around there. You're better off parking somewhere and getting tram in.

I always train it to Manchester aways, as I am on Saturday. And then straight on the tram. Just easier really.

Archived