Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

FRENCH ELECTIONS

1 minute ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

lol Kids of today!

Kids lol If you say so. I'm just young compared to you, not a kid. Means my senses are much better and I'm less likely to get muddled and confused. lol 

Oh and us "kids" know how to quote properly too lol 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Kids lol If you say so. I'm just young compared to you, not a kid. Means my senses are much better and I'm less likely to get muddled and confused. lol 

Oh and us "kids" know how to quote properly too lol 2very uniue"

I am going ti give you a little piece of information. Something is either unique, or it isn't. It is incorrect English, to say "very unique"  Dear oh dear, lol 

Just now, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I am going ti give you a little piece of information. Something is either unique, or it isn't. It is incorrect English, to say "very unique"  Dear oh dear, lol 

That's the only thing you're coming back at me with? Oh dear! 

Fine, my old last name is very rare. Much like your brain cells.

By the way, you spell to with an "o" not and "i". Ti isn't a word.

54 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

On the BBC, yesterday morning, he was described  as being, "extreme left and fanatically pro Europe." Maybe you know something the rest of us don't know?

That's a very odd description from what I've read.

"The results of the right wing and left wing primaries seem to have made his life easier. By selecting the Thatcherite François Fillon as their presidential candidate, Les Républicains, the main right-wing party, have left open a wide space in the centre for a candidate such as Macron, whose economic policies are expected to be close to ‘Third Way’ politics."

From http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/01/31/en-marche-who-is-emmanuel-macron/

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 17:26, Facecloth said:

That's the only thing you're coming back at me with? Oh dear! 

Fine, my old last name is very rare. Much like your brain cells.

By the way, you spell to with an "o" not and "i". Ti isn't a word.

6 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

The french need a candidate with a bit of Va Va Vroom lol as Thierry Henry would say! lol 

6 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

The french need a candidate with a bit of Va Va Vroom lol as Thierry Henry would say! lol 

28 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

At  least my brain cells are in my head, and not where I sit on them.

I leave it to you for the final word, as it is boring swapping insults with a retard like you. 

I'm not seeing much evidence of your brain cells being in your head lol 

And you call me a retard, but I'm not the one who can't put together a coherent argument, can't quote properly, takes a day or more to think of a response to anything. Yeah ok lol 

"Boring" usually translates as "I'm losing and I can't win, you've outsmarted me", so I'll assume you meant that.

On 20/04/2017 at 18:15, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Yes, I know, another thread on elections, which will begin shortly but the result of this will have a drastic effect on Brexit. In the two favourites we have a far left politician, and a far right politician.

Hopefully M.L.P. of the far right will win, as she is anti-Europe. That would be a hammer blow to the EU, and will give us far more leverage for a hard Brexit, which we need. She is also a French flagship, on clamping down on immigration!

My hope and belief, is that France and the UK, will become strongly bonded, on both the economic, and social front, if she wins.

This scenario has only one benefit - the rest of europe will be as ****ed as us after Brexit. I'm not sure that really is a benefit though.

The centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen have won the first round of voting in French presidential elections, projected results say.

Mr Macron won 23.7%, while Ms Le Pen won 21.7%, French TV says.

The two saw off a strong challenge from centre-right François Fillon and the hard-left Jean-Luc Mélenchon, according to the projections.

The pair now face a run-off vote on 7 May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39686993

Despite his background, if anybody has seen any of his interviews, Macron is a highly intelligent, open minded individual who is certainly not oblivious to the problems facing France and Europe. He's the sane choice and the one who should win.

Guest MattP

Populism eh? :ph34r: Incredible result whichever way you look at. French will now have a President with little or no experience of politics and one that won't be able to implement any policy as they don't have anywhere near enough members of parliament to do so.

It's a pretty terrible choice again, Macron is everything that's wrong with politics, in the pockets of the elite and bankers, totally subservient to the European Union and a supporter of open door globalism, whereas Marine Le Pen runs a party that has some pretty disturbing elements and simply is not capable of running a major country - Fillon was clearly the best person for the job and he managed to lose to these?

If I was French I wouldn't be able to vote in this election, pretty much the same as the US one, the establishment v potential incompetence. I'd imagine (and hope) they'll be another one within a year.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Populism eh? :ph34r: Incredible result whichever way you look at. French will now have a President with little or no experience of politics and one that won't be able to implement any policy as they don't have anywhere near enough members of parliament to do so.

It's a pretty terrible choice again, Macron is everything that's wrong with politics, in the pockets of the elite and bankers, totally subservient to the European Union and a supporter of open door globalism, whereas Marine Le Pen runs a party that has some pretty disturbing elements and simply is not capable of running a major country - Fillon was clearly the best person for the job and he managed to lose to these?

If I was French I wouldn't be able to vote in this election, pretty much the same as the US one, the establishment v potential incompetence. I'd imagine (and hope) they'll be another one within a year.

Anything. Anything is better than Le Pen.

Guest MattP
6 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Holy shit, she could persecute whoever she wanted and I'd still vote for her.

Not bad is she? The French get this as the youngest MP and we get that battered Mars bar eating anti-English geezer chick from the SNP.

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

Not bad is she? The French get this as the youngest MP and we get that battered Mars bar eating anti-English geezer chick from the SNP.

'Battle of the legs' 

IMG_4608.JPG.b914102d8e33542665f625278932c610.JPG

Archived