Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Banning 'The Sun'?

Ban The Sun?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Ban The Sun?

• Yes
    • No

On 21/04/2017 at 08:53, Ashley said:

Finally someone who gets my original post, why has it taken so long?

Can't read the whole of this thread, but please explain why WE should ban The Sun.

Are we going back to The Hillsborough issue?

Or is it reference Barkleygate? 

If it's the latter, I can't see what the problem with the original article (as I understand it - not read it) was. 

If its racial thing; that is a complete joke. I had no idea Barkley was part African, nor did the writer, so comparing him to a gorilla does not constitute racism as it was a reference to his mentality and behaviour not his heritage? 

I would be interested to know if I have 'the wrong end of the stick'.

45 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Can't read the whole of this thread, but please explain why WE should ban The Sun.

Are we going back to The Hillsborough issue?

Or is it reference Barkleygate? 

If it's the latter, I can't see what the problem with the original article (as I understand it - not read it) was. 

If its racial thing; that is a complete joke. I had no idea Barkley was part African, nor did the writer, so comparing him to a gorilla does not constitute racism as it was a reference to his mentality and behaviour not his heritage? 

I would be interested to know if I have 'the wrong end of the stick'.

Finnegan summed my original post very well as for the journalist, yes he did know Ross Barkley was part Nigerian as it was in the article. Also highlited the other day on Twitter.

On 24/04/2017 at 11:45, kushiro said:

Can't believe that stuff this vile was ever allowed in a so-called family newspaper:

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

Literally just spat out my tea reading that.. lollol

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 20:01, Jimmy said:

stop banning newspapers if a journalist makes shit up ban him not the paper

The editor ( contributed to the Hillsborough lies). The whole printed newspaper industry will eventually cease to exist. Personally speaking rarely buy a newspaper, and wouldn't use the sun to wipe my ****.

Archived