Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peteselby

Your favourite Champions League Memory - For Fox Sake Podcast

Sitting in a bar in Morrocco with two Leicester Fans who were great company

With a 1970s Leicester Shirt on and my Missus in my Away Leicester 2015/16 Black Shirt jumping around like a bunch of kids

Much to the annoyance of the other patrons when Leicester Beat Sevilla

The biggest disappointment was getting called in to work just after Madrid scored

I got home at 3 in the morning and ended up watching the highlights........... Massive upset

Life goes on and I dream of top six finish next year........... As a Leicester Fan I can but dream    :thumbup:

First time I heard the champions league music in person

Watching the live stream for the group stages excited at who we could get

That applause at the end of the madrid game, knowing I was proud of our champions league campaign, defying the odds once again

Sorry I went with 3, but I'll never forget these moments 

For Fox Sake Podcast here.

Thanks for all the memories. Some were mentioned on our latest episode 'A Lifetime of Memories'.

They will all be put down on a list of peoples memories to be published soon.

Please have a listen to the podcast, if you're a new listener please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on new episodes.

You can listen to the For Fox Sake Podcast using iTunes or SoundCloud our YouTube Page also Facebook & Twitter

Enjoy and Up the City!

Initially Bruges away, and Sevilla at home came to mind, Both with their individual merits.

Bruges takes it for me though. The Tuesday day/night was a good laugh, but then that Wednesday... Wow. If someone could've asked me to plan out a perfect European away trip, it wouldn't have been far off that. On the beer from midday until three/four (?) in morning, 30°c+ weather, the atmosphere in the eiermarkt before and after the game, and of course a smashing result! But the crowning glory has to be the atmosphere in that away end, I've never been in away end that's come even close to that. Non stop singing, great scenes for the first two goals. 

Being our first away trip certainly helped to build the excitement, but it was near enough perfect, wasn't it? It was an absolute privilege to be out there. The cherry on the cake of memories that I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

Ah, I'm feeling all nostalgic again. Cheers for give me those nights, City.

A bit left field, but the Atletico fans chanting our name at the end of the game at home. Even though we'd drawn the game and lost the tie, when we started the competition all we got told was "just don't embarrass" the EPL. 

But when we left the competition, we did so as the last Premier League team standing whose fearless performances demanded the respect of Europes elite and their fans alike.

We're the true gatecrashers of footballs "invite only" party as a writer from the NY Times so beautifully put it, and I hope that never changes. 

Archived