Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

10 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Is he any better than what we have already? Will he improve our starting X11? 

I don't pay any attention to these people who say we don't need squad players, we just need to sign better ones, look at Spurs and to some extent now Everton!

id have him marked down as a direct replacement for king. 

34 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

if Kasper was to go I wouldnt mind us going for Jordan Pickford, reported £12mil could get him 

100%... luckily we'll only be competing with every other team in the league haa! 

6 hours ago, foxes21 said:

The likes of Hart & Pickford being available in the summer is good news for us, in the sense that the top 7 will want to sign them instead of Kasper because they're English.

Kasper will stay.

Agree, Kasper to stay, at least next season. 

Pickford will go somewhere big in my opinion but not sure he will play much. Wonder if he would go to Everton? Fits their profile and he would be #1 with a chance for Europe and maybe even push for #1 England shirt 

Jordan Pickford, even if Kasper stays then buy him and loan him back to Sunderland.

Micheal Keane,

Kurt Zouma,

Ben Gibson,

Jaison Murillo,

All young and very capable CBs.

Youri Tielemanns,

Gylfi Sigurdson.

Andy Carroll to partner Vardy. Great in the air, will get more goals than shinji and an excellent plan B. Fitness is a gamble but worth it and I think Vardy would thrive off his flick ons and hold up play.

27 minutes ago, ballisimo said:

Jordan Pickford, even if Kasper stays then buy him and loan him back to Sunderland.

Micheal Keane,

Kurt Zouma,

Ben Gibson,

Jaison Murillo,

All young and very capable CBs.

Youri Tielemanns,

Gylfi Sigurdson.

Andy Carroll to partner Vardy. Great in the air, will get more goals than shinji and an excellent plan B. Fitness is a gamble but worth it and I think Vardy would thrive off his flick ons and hold up play.

I think you are underestimating the effect Shinjis movement has on Vardys game if you are seriosuly

suggesting we bring in Andy Carroll.

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think you are underestimating the effect Shinjis movement has on Vardys game if you are seriosuly

suggesting we bring in Andy Carroll.

Not at all I'm one of his biggest fans in terms of work rate and movement but he doesn't really have many goals to his game and I think Carroll would add a great plan B or alternative to shinji

Just now, ballisimo said:

Not at all I'm one of his biggest fans in terms of work rate and movement but he doesn't really have many goals to his game and I think Carroll would add a great plan B or alternative to shinji

Would you get rid of Ulloa and Slimani as well then? I can't think of one team in world football that would have 3 target men, two of which are sicknotes.

I agree it's time to upgrade Shinji but that's exactly what we need, a souped up Okazaki.

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Would you get rid of Ulloa and Slimani as well then? I can't think of one team in world football that would have 3 target men, two of which are sicknotes.

I agree it's time to upgrade Shinji but that's exactly what we need, a souped up Okazaki.

I personally think that Ulloa will go anyway in search of regular first team action because he will not get it here despite how much of a handful he was against Madrid.  So Carroll would be an amazing plan B, lets face it when things ain't going West Ham's way they punt the ball up to Carroll and it causes teams all sorts of problems. We need a plan B for when things aren't working for us and this I believe would be a great plan B for us.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Sam Clucas all day long.

Would be a great signing. Also his background and rise from non-league is a perfect fit for us.

He's comfortable playing LB, LM, CDM & CAM.

Maybe he could be a left footed Albrighton? I've always said we need another Albrighton type, because without him our midfield looks disjointed.

Clucas/Gray as back up to Mahrez/Albrighton? However Lawrence wouldn't want to be 5th choice.. Maybe he can compete at number 10, or replace Gray if he leaves.

54 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Neven Subotic

Bobby Wood

Sead Kolasinac at LB (although rather unlikely)

Kevin-Prince Boateng (rumoured to be open to offers this summer)

Sead Kolasinac already agreed terms with Arsenal. That one is a non starter.

Bobby Wood and Kevin-Prince Boateng are good shouts though. I think some other good ones would be would be Iheanacho and Patrick Roberts on Loan. Maybe even Enes Unal on loan from city if he doesn't get in the first team.

51 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Would be a great signing. Also his background and rise from non-league is a perfect fit for us.

He's comfortable playing LB, LM, CDM & CAM.

Maybe he could be a left footed Albrighton? I've always said we need another Albrighton type, because without him our midfield looks disjointed.

Clucas/Gray as back up to Mahrez/Albrighton? However Lawrence wouldn't want to be 5th choice.. Maybe he can compete at number 10, or replace Gray if he leaves.

Wasn't he in our academy at one point in time? So either he'd love a chance to prove them wrong for releasing him, or would he want to come back here? And wouldn't have any objections to him in the middle of the park, but i feel we should be striving to get proper quality in that position, we seem to have a lot of people that can play in the middle, but only really Ndidi and sometimes DD stand out as great players 

13 hours ago, ballisimo said:

Yeah cuz we definitely need ANOTHER injury prone target man

38 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Giovinco from Toronto; okay the MLS is a substandard league but this guy is class and has proven it, Could fo the business in the premier league imo.

He'd beat Kanté for tiniest man on the pitch, that's for sure. :D

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Without looking I'm going to assume that about 50% of people in this thread have imaginatively suggested Kieran Fooking Trippier, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Micheal Keane and Jordan Pickford,

Hope to be pleasantly surprised!

youve deffo looked. lol 

Archived