Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Claudio Ranieri's House is for Sale - see inside

13 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The doorbell goes dilly ding dilly dong

I took my 10 year old lad to his door to post a letter. To much amusement he did actually have two doorbells. Dilly ding and dilly dong. 

Like an episode of through the keyhole- who would live in a house like this.Ranieri went to see the doctor and said

doctor I have wigwam in the front garden and tepee In the back garden

Doctor said I know whats wrong you are too tense

Coat

In truth he could do with the groundstaff round to sort that back lawn out get in nice pattern

He had got it looking great last season but this season he kept tinkering with it by redecorating and moving furniture into different positions and places where it didn't really fit. His choice of additions in the summer let the house down, the first soon became broken and hasn't really fitted in with what was already there whilst the other was tried in the middle of the room and then moved out to the side but just wasn't adequate in either position with no refund available from the Russian seller. 

Rob Kelly used to have quite a nice house in Queniborough. At the time he was our boss i worked at Sports World in Thurmaston, towards the end of his time in charge when things weren't going so well i sold him a punchbag. I guess he needed to let out some of his frustrations!

I'd make a joke about a certain crap city player's face being on the punchbag, but that was such a dark era in our history that i can barely remember any of the team from that season!

On 4/21/2017 at 22:41, weller54 said:

I'll have it.. As long as it's got a dilly ding dilly dong door bell. 

Posted first ...    no reps.

On 4/22/2017 at 08:35, Mike Oxlong said:

The doorbell goes dilly ding dilly dong

Posted second ...   5 reps.

I'd ask for a recount Keith as something doesn't smell right here ! ....    :huh:

Archived