Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

The Foxestalk Food Association (FA) Cup FINAL

FINALS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Final : Roast Chicken vs Full English Breakfast

• Roast Chicken w/ Stuffing
    • Full English Breakfast
  2. 2. Third Place Play-Off : Chicken Tikka Masala vs Roast Beef

• Chicken Tikka Masala
    • Roast Beef w/ Yorkshire Pudding

After all the election excitement I forgot to finalise the completion on Thursday but here we are. This is the big one, the final, Full English vs Roast Chicken. The humble roastie chicken has not only received the biggest wins on vote margin but also the highest amount of cumulative votes in the competition as a whole. However, Full English seems to have the popular support of the majority of posters and everyone has taken them to heart over the last fortnight. Oh yeah and there's a third place play-off if you give a toss.

Final : Roast Chicken vs Full English Breakfast

Third Place Play-Off : Chicken Tikka Masala vs Roast Beef

Competion will end on Wednesday at 3:00pm. Happy Voting.

Now that we've reached the final I feel I need more details to make an informed decision. Have any of the dishes been assembled on a shoestring, or have they had money thrown at them? Who are the chef's? Or is it like football manager where I am the chef?

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Now that we've reached the final I feel I need more details to make an informed decision. Have any of the dishes been assembled on a shoestring, or have they had money thrown at them? Who are the chef's? Or is it like football manager where I am the chef?

Vote for what your optimum version is. If you like cauliflower cheese and crispy skin with your roast chicken then that's what your vote will be for. Likewise if your favourite Full English has black pudding and hash browns but no mushrooms then that's your choice. You get exactly what you want.

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

IMG_0480.thumb.PNG.18c18467ae78f726a9e65565907d989e.PNG

Well after the three o'clock cut off these are the results! All votes cast now are void

Full-English-Breakfast.jpg

after a tight race the FEB wins by a whisker with roast beef in third.. Thanks to all those who voted.

That's more of a Half English than a Full English. Wheres the other sausage? the hash browns? tomatoes and black pudding???

In all seriousness, fully deserved winner! Making me hungry just thinking about it though.

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Just highlights how shit English food is lol

How does it?

I'm no defender of English cuisine, but the Full English can sit proudly alongside the finest dishes the World has to offer (and I speak as a vegetarian of 35 yrs).

1 hour ago, Buce said:

How does it?

I'm no defender of English cuisine, but the Full English can sit proudly alongside the finest dishes the World has to offer (and I speak as a vegetarian of 35 yrs).

Well you're talking absolute shit saying that. I enjoy a full English but to say it can sit amongst the best dishes in the world lol 

40 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Well you're talking absolute shit saying that. I enjoy a full English but to say it can sit amongst the best dishes in the world lol 

Did it not win the World Cup poll? Edit: no, that was fish and chips.

Anyway, it's called having an opinion.

7 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

IMG_0480.thumb.PNG.18c18467ae78f726a9e65565907d989e.PNG

Well after the three o'clock cut off these are the results! :trumpet: All votes cast now are void!

Full-English-Breakfast.jpg

after a tight race the Full English Breakfast wins by a whisker with roast beef in third. :englandsmile4wf: Thanks to all those who voted.

The bottom line is that a full English is the best hangover cure there is.

The fact it won the vote just goes to show what a bunch of piss heads the FT faithful really are :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Buce said:

How does it?

I respect your opinion, but come on! Up there with the world's best  cuisine? 

I was voting for roast beef myself. 

I think that's all we can offer the world. Which is sad.

Archived