Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Disney Films

23 hours ago, Wookie said:

My brother grew up watching Cars so I've always quite liked it although I think it's Pixar.

Has anyone ever watched the brave little toaster? I remember crying at it when I was really young.

Yeah we had it on vhs.

The bit where the flower sees it's reflection in the toaster made me sad.

And they cut the scary clown scene out whenever it was shown on tv.

• 1 year later...

Not a Disney film, but I just watched Early Man with my nephew's. Created by Nick Park (Wallace and Gromit) it's about a bunch of cavemen playing football. Great cast (Mark Williams, Richard Ayoade, Eddie Redmayne, Tom Hiddlestone, Miriam Margolyes, Maisie Williams and loads more)

In typical Wallace and Gromit fashion it's great for kids but has a lot of hidden adult humour. I'd highly recommend it!

Edited by TiffToff88

Don't spend your time looking around for something you want that can't be found. 

When you find out you can live without it and go along not thinking about it, I'll tell you something true. The bare necessities of life will come to you. 

****ing sage. 

Edited by Finnegan

11 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Not a Disney film, but I join still watched Early Man with my nephew's. Created by Nick Park (Wallace and Gromit) it's about a bunch of cavemen playing football. Great cast (Mark Williams, Richard Ayoade, Eddie Redmayne, Tom Hiddlestone, Miriam Margolyes, Maisie Williams and loads more)

In typical Wallace and Gromit fashion it's great for kids but has a lot of hidden adult humour. I'd highly recommend it!

But it's not Disney bro take it to the film's thread 

14 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

But it's not Disney bro take it to the film's thread 

Sorry "bro" 

It's called the Disney film thread but the point of the thread was to talk about films intended for kids that adults can enjoy. I figured that Early Man qualified for this ?

47 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Sorry "bro" 

It's called the Disney film thread but the point of the thread was to talk about films intended for kids that adults can enjoy. I figured that Early Man qualified for this ?

It was tongue in cheek buddy don't worry