Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Where to watch ......

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just researched this.

Best last minute flight to Dublin is £86. A backpackers is as cheap as £11 (£13 for Oliver St. John Gogarty's in Temple Bar, stayed there before - very nice, clean and friendly and it has a pub downstairs). If you book in advance a flight is as cheap as £20. 

Last minute train to London (arriving within a couple of hours of kick off, leaving Leicester around half 3, returning at 10.45 PM which gets you home at QUARTER TO THREE) will cost you £50. More than double that if you want to take the next train home. Backpackers from £9. You'd also have to get a ticket to the game, and risk having to mix with Arsenal. 

Any Foxiles in Dublin?

15 miles North of Dublin in County Meath....good few Foxes fans in this area..As I said in earlier post can not see this on any TV listings for tomorrow.....Would love to know where the view that it is on Sky Sport in Ireland is coming from..

21 hours ago, Webbo said:

There's a pub in Sysit advertises all"Leicester and Tigers games shown live" outside the pub. Seems a bit daft to me, surely they can be done for that?

I dont think they can !!!

There was case over 'sky'  and I believe a Leicester landlady, she at the time won the case, that. openned up the issue on pubs,

Clubs, small Hotels showing football broadcast from pay-tvs. There was an issue on copyright and pub charges to the public.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, I believe the landlady said she doesnt charge, shes happy for the custom, therefore

Nothing could be levied. Sky by the way didnt close down then, her connection...

Whats the situation now I have no idea.

I have Sky uk, since then never been questioned.

But BT and Sky have closed the path down, for UK citizens watching Terrestrially , Champions League, Premier league,

Fa-cup, Euefa cup, and league cup.Trying to force Uk citizens to use their services. Draconian and worse actually than the

60s-70s.

BBC, nor ITV  fancy competing on the costs.Other than Internationals.

I am not a tennis, golf, nor Tv-darts  fan. So Sky will be losing me, after the Ashes.

I just have the sports /docu packet...£60 quid a month...too much. Freeview only!!  will hurt,

but MOTD, and the odd stream will be enough.

That will make Gillette super saturday have to drop a few pundits..:P

On 25/04/2017 at 14:50, irishfoxkev said:

15 miles North of Dublin in County Meath....good few Foxes fans in this area..As I said in earlier post can not see this on any TV listings for tomorrow.....Would love to know where the view that it is on Sky Sport in Ireland is coming from..

I've looked again tonight, nothing listed to suggest it'll be shown on Sky Sports Ireland or any of the other Ireland chanels.

Hope Urban didn't book those flights.

5 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I've looked again tonight, nothing listed to suggest it'll be shown on Sky Sports Ireland or any of the other Ireland chanels.

Hope Urban didn't book those flights.

According to this it will   http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2415322/arsenal-vs-leicester-city/

That's Sky Sport 5? Is that right?

16 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Any one got a stream please? 

There was a tip earlier that worked for me...

twitter - type in Arsenal Leicester stream and I've been watching decent coverage since

Here's a tip. Get rid of kodi. Get tv cast on your phone, go to skyportsstreams, find the game you want and send it to your tv. After messing about for the first half trying to find a decent stream on kodi, my son put me right with a "dad, what you messing about at"

On 24/04/2017 at 13:39, urban.spaceman said:

So the only place in the world where you can't legally watch the Arsenal vs Leicester match live is in the country where it's actually happening, save for the 60,000 people inside the stadium. 

Genius. 

There was no way 60k in that stadium tonight !!

really pisses me off that they only allow foreign countries to screen every Premier League game live yet we if we can't get to the game have to search for a dodgy stream to follow a game played live in our own country yet unavailable to watch on a tv unless sky picks it to air !!

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

There was no way 60k in that stadium tonight !!

really pisses me off that they only allow foreign countries to screen every Premier League game live yet we if we can't get to the game have to search for a dodgy stream to follow a game played live in our own country yet unavailable to watch on a tv unless sky picks it to air !!

I'd be surprised if there was more than 40,000

I'm seriously thinking about cancelling sky sports, it's getting beyond a joke as to what people are basically being forced to watch. It seems a case of you watch what we want you to watch not what you want to watch. In fact, fvck it, I'm cancelling it first thing, and the movies cos they're crap as well.

On 4/25/2017 at 21:10, fuchsntf said:

I dont think they can !!!

There was case over 'sky'  and I believe a Leicester landlady, she at the time won the case, that. openned up the issue on pubs,

Clubs, small Hotels showing football broadcast from pay-tvs. There was an issue on copyright and pub charges to the public.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, I believe the landlady said she doesnt charge, shes happy for the custom, therefore

Nothing could be levied. Sky by the way didnt close down then, her connection...

Whats the situation now I have no idea.

I have Sky uk, since then never been questioned.

But BT and Sky have closed the path down, for UK citizens watching Terrestrially , Champions League, Premier league,

Fa-cup, Euefa cup, and league cup.Trying to force Uk citizens to use their services. Draconian and worse actually than the

60s-70s.

BBC, nor ITV  fancy competing on the costs.Other than Internationals.

I am not a tennis, golf, nor Tv-darts  fan. So Sky will be losing me, after the Ashes.

I just have the sports /docu packet...£60 quid a month...too much. Freeview only!!  will hurt,

but MOTD, and the odd stream will be enough.

That will make Gillette super saturday have to drop a few pundits..:P

Not sure if this is the case you are referring to but there was a case involving a Portsmouth landlady who had a tv package from an EU country (Greece I think) showing games especially 3pm kick offs on saturdays.  Satellite broadcasters showed all prem games on on satellites that could be picked up in the UK with the relevant subscription.

Premier League took her to court and lost - essentially the EU said you can buy a subscription from anywhere in the EU.  Prem then changed their rules and said European satellite broadcasters could only show one game via sat and all others had to be via their streaming service which can be geographically blocked.

The premier league however have stopped pubs etc showing games from european subscriptions by refusing permission for pubs to show the prem logo.  That's why it appears in the top right hand corner of the screen and as a graphic every time there's a replay.  You can legally show the game with a non-sky subscription but can't show the prem logo.  That's one of the reasons it is on all players shirts.

So if the sign said "See a live broadcast of the premier league logo at 3pm on saturday" that would be breaking the law but "See the game but bear in mind one of the staff will cover the tv with a blanket when we think the prem logo might appear" would be legal - I think, is that clear - no good.

Just get a sat dish and a motor and a subscription to Sport Klub serbia it was on there last night.

1 hour ago, pleatout said:

Not sure if this is the case you are referring to but there was a case involving a Portsmouth landlady who had a tv package from an EU country (Greece I think) showing games especially 3pm kick offs on saturdays.  Satellite broadcasters showed all prem games on on satellites that could be picked up in the UK with the relevant subscription.

Premier League took her to court and lost - essentially the EU said you can buy a subscription from anywhere in the EU.  Prem then changed their rules and said European satellite broadcasters could only show one game via sat and all others had to be via their streaming service which can be geographically blocked.

The premier league however have stopped pubs etc showing games from european subscriptions by refusing permission for pubs to show the prem logo.  That's why it appears in the top right hand corner of the screen and as a graphic every time there's a replay.  You can legally show the game with a non-sky subscription but can't show the prem logo.  That's one of the reasons it is on all players shirts.

So if the sign said "See a live broadcast of the premier league logo at 3pm on saturday" that would be breaking the law but "See the game but bear in mind one of the staff will cover the tv with a blanket when we think the prem logo might appear" would be legal - I think, is that clear - no good.

Just get a sat dish and a motor and a subscription to Sport Klub serbia it was on there last night.

Fair dues...Here in Germany, I look whats around on the day...Dont even write them down...

If one is clever, there are a few who offer a months free viewing. Cancel after the month then go elsewhere.

Italy , Serbia etc and a few more, if   you are sitting just right, should see one through the season. 

Quite frankly, I dont panick or care any longer...If Premier/sky want to send PL UK fans on the run around.

Shit customrr service, I am finishing with them because UK pay tv, dont give what I want....

PL, Rugby aviva, I refuse being forced to take extra costs for BT...They cant even answer easy questions,

on their Helpline...Draconian and pathetic...

Archived