Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Call Of Duty : WW2

watched the beta on twitch and it looks awful.

just another COD game with a different skin. same movement speed, same hit zones, same kill speed, etc.

funny to see them trying to cash in on the popularity of Battlefield 1 but failing so badly. 

Dice are a million miles ahead these days - BF1 gameplay is sublime. 

Not been a fan of the futuristic Cod's so was pleased when I saw it was back to WW2.

Played the beta on Xboxone and team deathmatch was a bit of a clusterf uck spawn die spawn die shot in the back  rinse and repeat.

Where the beta shone was in the war mode where one team has a series of objectives to achieve such as build a bridge , then destroy an arms cache , whilst the other team tries to stop them.

No k/d is shown in the scoreboard and you are rewarded for teamwork , it worked really well on the map in the beta so I am now really looking forward to the full game.

Played the BETA's. It's not bad but it'll turn into another gimmick of a game.

It is already is. Playing the BETA of this game clearly shows that Activision/SHG are clearly aiming at the younger generation. Fvcking emotes, in a Call of Duty Game? Really? I know this has been a thing in previous CoD titles but it really does show that they don't even want this to be considered a serious game anymore. No one at the end of the game wants to see the top three players fvcking dabbing in the 1,2,3 positions. It's cringey and stupid. And just sets the tone for what's to come.

Modern warfare - amazing

WAW - quality 

MW2 - quality 

black ops 1 - good

MW3 - okay

black ops 2 - okay

call of duty ghosts - not very good

advanced Warfare - shite

black ops 3 - shite

infinite warfare - shite

so basically it went down hill when they changed call of duty to be a mix of halo and titanfall. All the jumping and running across walls shite. 

Because ghosts was very very dissapointing I think it made them change the game completely. So basically it’s all Ghosts fault.

Hopefully WW2 will be the start of them making them like the old days again. As I played the first four I listed for hours on end as a teen. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 27/09/2017 at 14:28, Adster said:

Played the BETA's. It's not bad but it'll turn into another gimmick of a game.

It is already is. Playing the BETA of this game clearly shows that Activision/SHG are clearly aiming at the younger generation. Fvcking emotes, in a Call of Duty Game? Really? I know this has been a thing in previous CoD titles but it really does show that they don't even want this to be considered a serious game anymore. No one at the end of the game wants to see the top three players fvcking dabbing in the 1,2,3 positions. It's cringey and stupid. And just sets the tone for what's to come.

If you can actually set your player to dab when you win a round that's downright disrespectful to veterans imo. 

Apart from the server issues and when finishing a game it freezes, the game itself is actaully really decent probably one of the best cods since we had on the old generation. Campaign is great so far, haven't played zombies yet but that looks good also. The game isn't as good as cod 4 etc but atleast there getting in the right direction for once.