Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Call Of Duty : WW2

50 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

My only question is can you still quick scope? 

Because I'm not paying full price if that's all it is again. 

Not seen anyone doing it. I've used the sniper a couple of times and it takes ages to zoom in so I suppose it's about impossible.

It's great not to have exo suits and jump packs just designed to keep ADHD 12 year olds happy.

I am finding the maps way too claustrophobic though. I was so so good at MW3 and Ghosts and I just suck at this. I don't know if it's because I've moved from Xbox to a PS4 controller, doubt it.

Doesn't feel like a ww2 game in the way waw did.

2 hours ago, z-layrex said:

It's great not to have exo suits and jump packs just designed to keep ADHD 12 year olds happy.

I am finding the maps way too claustrophobic though. I was so so good at MW3 and Ghosts and I just suck at this. I don't know if it's because I've moved from Xbox to a PS4 controller, doubt it.

Doesn't feel like a ww2 game in the way waw did.

I used to smash players on the old CODs but this one has taken me a while to get back to getting more kills than deaths. I feel like I am getting there now though. Played last night and often was the best player.

WaW was for me tied with MW2 as the best COD game.

One thing that really annoys me are people who don't play for the objective. Playing Hardpoint last night and a guy on the opposition team was 36 kills 0 deaths :o (ended up 56-5). Time spent in the hardpoint 0 seconds. He just stayed around the outside of the map and not once go for the hardpoint.

He obviously wants easy kills for the points but ultimately they lost (mainly thanks to me being a nutter and getting the hardpoint all the time)

Also game modes where you need to protect things like in War mode and so many people just hide at the back of the map sniping. Makes my life a whole lot harder trying to do what we are supposed to do.

Take the War operation Neptune (Normandy Beach). I have still not once managed to be on a team where we have taken the first objective of capturing the 2 bunkers cause there will always be at least 3 people who stay in the water trying to snipe. The enemy just hide in the bunkers so the snipers may as well just stand there with their fingers up their arses. Really frustrating :mad: 

1 hour ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Is the SVT still a two shotter though? Asking for a friend...

I fiend with the M1 Garand ATM

Yeah the svt is just an upgrade. Same kill zone, just less recoil and a marginally bigger magazine. 

Not used it myself, this is purely from the wiki. 

I'm still sporting a grease gun tbh. 

• Like 1

Ive max prestiged my MP40. I then use the ribbon for an extra primary attachment so now my MP40 has high damage, range and Accuracy. It absolutely bosses now. I am finally starting to get scorestreaks now lol 

Im level 4 Airborne now so I think I need to start using a different division. What are peoples divisions they are using here on FT?

Think we should create a FT clan

I've only just started really but I'm mostly ranking up airborne. I may swap to the sniper class, not to actually snipe but to stay off radar to be honest. 

I nearly always run a flanking class. I can understand why they've split up ghost and the suppressor but it's still odd. 

3 hours ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Is the SVT still a two shotter though? Asking for a friend...

I fiend with the M1 Garand ATM

I've used the svt I don't like the recoil it's worse than the garand but you get a bigger magazine side which helps I'd imagine if you leveled it up and have attachments it be pretty decent. It's also 2 hit kill similar to garand 

• Like 1

Type 100 is probably my favourite gun atm. With grip, steady aim and extended mags along with the primed basic training I'm doing really well with it. 

These last few levels before a prestige are feeling like a right slog though. I just want to unlock the bar and it feels like its taking forever.

17 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Type 100 is probably my favourite gun atm. With grip, steady aim and extended mags along with the primed basic training I'm doing really well with it. 

These last few levels before a prestige are feeling like a right slog though. I just want to unlock the bar and it feels like its taking forever.

Yeah I like the type 100. That and svg are my favourite atm. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah I like the type 100. That and svg are my favourite atm. 

Yeah they're the only 2 guns I really use at the moment. Looking forward to unlocking the bar as whenever I pick that gun up off the ground I seem to do well with it.

On 16/11/2017 at 09:39, kingcarr21 said:

I used to smash players on the old CODs but this one has taken me a while to get back to getting more kills than deaths. I feel like I am getting there now though. Played last night and often was the best player.

WaW was for me tied with MW2 as the best COD game.

One thing that really annoys me are people who don't play for the objective. Playing Hardpoint last night and a guy on the opposition team was 36 kills 0 deaths :o (ended up 56-5). Time spent in the hardpoint 0 seconds. He just stayed around the outside of the map and not once go for the hardpoint.

He obviously wants easy kills for the points but ultimately they lost (mainly thanks to me being a nutter and getting the hardpoint all the time)

Also game modes where you need to protect things like in War mode and so many people just hide at the back of the map sniping. Makes my life a whole lot harder trying to do what we are supposed to do.

Take the War operation Neptune (Normandy Beach). I have still not once managed to be on a team where we have taken the first objective of capturing the 2 bunkers cause there will always be at least 3 people who stay in the water trying to snipe. The enemy just hide in the bunkers so the snipers may as well just stand there with their fingers up their arses. Really frustrating :mad: 

That's exactly why I do not buy Call of Duty games. Too many kids thinking only about their K/D Ratio. No one has a desire to win, so long as they have the best KD ratio that's all that matters.

5 minutes ago, Adster said:

That's exactly why I do not buy Call of Duty games. Too many kids thinking only about their K/D Ratio. No one has a desire to win, so long as they have the best KD ratio that's all that matters.

Its the same on every fps online game I play. I used to be bothered about my K/D ratio but this COD I just couldn't care less lol 

On 16/11/2017 at 12:39, kingcarr21 said:

Ive max prestiged my MP40. I then use the ribbon for an extra primary attachment so now my MP40 has high damage, range and Accuracy. It absolutely bosses now. I am finally starting to get scorestreaks now lol 

Im level 4 Airborne now so I think I need to start using a different division. What are peoples divisions they are using here on FT?

Think we should create a FT clan

I'm half way to 2nd prestige, unlocked the mp40 on first but what does 2nd prestige actually do on the same class? 

Was considering getting the SVT to switch it up in games if needed. 

Not played cod since waw/mw2 so not up to speed on prestiging in the new one. 

Can vouch for the mp40 though it's so overpowered!

Also agree on those who've mentioned players KD. 

The game would be 100x better if they just removed it so nobody would focus it. 

I play a lot of war and kill confirmed, the amount of players that kill someone in the middle of the map but refuse to pick up the tag pisses me off. 

Played yesterday and worked out my team would have had over 130 kills if tags had been picked up, instead we had 60 odd and lost the game. One player had 47 kills and only 7 confirmed kills. 

And war, where hardly anyone wants to fight the objective, there's me contesting the tank whilst my entire team are 30 metres behind me just camping allowing them to get a free game.

Or when you are the only one building a bridge whilst everyone else refuses to and sits camping, yet somehow the enemy snipers are alive all game and keep picking me off...