Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Call Of Duty : WW2

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 23:07, Wookie said:

My PSN is PEH5, getting a bit fed up of playing with cretins that don't play the objective so add me if you fancy a game.

KingCarr21 is mine. I love playing War but hate when you have a shite team who just snipes. Add me also

• Like 1

I liked WW2 initially but you still get the same 10 yr old kids and others that spawn-kill and quick-scope, and there's many that have some sort of cheat enabled. They're seeing me through walls and places where they couldn't know where I am, that and the unequal weapons. It's like all the FPS games, you get ****ed over by cheats and players. There should be lobbies for ordinary players. They could link you into them by your KDR and game level. That would make it more interesting and fairer.

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

I liked WW2 initially but you still get the same 10 yr old kids and others that spawn-kill and quick-scope, and there's many that have some sort of cheat enabled. They're seeing me through walls and places where they couldn't know where I am, that and the unequal weapons. It's like all the FPS games, you get ****ed over by cheats and players. There should be lobbies for ordinary players. They could link you into them by your KDR and game level. That would make it more interesting and fairer.

Lobbies are matched to your quality. Pretty sure it's matched to kdr. 

12 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Lobbies are matched to your quality. Pretty sure it's matched to kdr. 

Condrey denies SBMM is in the game. It's the tinfoil hat topic of choice for the conspiracy theorists, like momentum is for fifa. 

I've gotten in lobbies full of Christmas noobs and lobbies full of pros, I've not seen any consistent evidence that I'm getting matched at my level to be honest. 

The only thing that does raise my suspicion is once or twice I've absolutely devastated a free for all lobby and found myself shuffled sideways in to another one where people are much higher prestige. 

But then that only happens when about five or six of the people in the lobby all **** off and leave which isn't surprising when I've just gone 30-4 with trip mines and shotguns. lol

It's probably just consolidating lobbies in a way it never used to now there's dedicated servers. 

I dunno, maybe there is SBMM. I don't see why they'd ever lie about it though tbh. I can understand why fifa wouldn't want to admit to scripting, momentum, fixing pack weights and all that other suspicious shady stuff. But I don't know why Activision would want to cover up using ELO or KDR for match making, I mean it's a pretty sensible concept. 

I wouldn't mind if there was SBMM, I don't know why loads of fans complain about it. I assume the only people that don't want SBMM are the sort of sad little bastards that just want to keep swapping lobbies until they find one full of noobs they can dominate. Where's the fun in that? 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Condrey denies SBMM is in the game. It's the tinfoil hat topic of choice for the conspiracy theorists, like momentum is for fifa. 

I've gotten in lobbies full of Christmas noobs and lobbies full of pros, I've not seen any consistent evidence that I'm getting matched at my level to be honest. 

The only thing that does raise my suspicion is once or twice I've absolutely devastated a free for all lobby and found myself shuffled sideways in to another one where people are much higher prestige. 

But then that only happens when about five or six of the people in the lobby all **** off and leave which isn't surprising when I've just gone 30-4 with trip mines and shotguns. lol

It's probably just consolidating lobbies in a way it never used to now there's dedicated servers. 

I dunno, maybe there is SBMM. I don't see why they'd ever lie about it though tbh. I can understand why fifa wouldn't want to admit to scripting, momentum, fixing pack weights and all that other suspicious shady stuff. But I don't know why Activision would want to cover up using ELO or KDR for match making, I mean it's a pretty sensible concept. 

I wouldn't mind if there was SBMM, I don't know why loads of fans complain about it. I assume the only people that don't want SBMM are the sort of sad little bastards that just want to keep swapping lobbies until they find one full of noobs they can dominate. Where's the fun in that? 

There definitely is SBMM, I only just bought Infinite Warfare/MW Remaster as it dropped to £10. I booted up Infinite Warfare and absolutely pasted everyone in my first 3 or 4 matches as it assumed I was a complete novice. After a few games of getting 4 or 5 kills per death I'm back down to 1-2, despite me learning the maps and unlocking better weapons etc

But as you said, the only people that would complain about it are sad bastards that can only enjoy the game if they are winning by trouncing lesser skilled players. As fun as it to come across a group of noobs every now and then, it's not really fair and those players wouldn't carry on playing if they could never have a half-decent game

57 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

There definitely is SBMM, I only just bought Infinite Warfare/MW Remaster as it dropped to £10. I booted up Infinite Warfare and absolutely pasted everyone in my first 3 or 4 matches as it assumed I was a complete novice. After a few games of getting 4 or 5 kills per death I'm back down to 1-2, despite me learning the maps and unlocking better weapons etc

But as you said, the only people that would complain about it are sad bastards that can only enjoy the game if they are winning by trouncing lesser skilled players. As fun as it to come across a group of noobs every now and then, it's not really fair and those players wouldn't carry on playing if they could never have a half-decent game

Yeah I get lobbies where I absolutely smash it for ages and other lobbies where I'm shit. 

My point is just I don't see any pattern in it really. It seems to be completely random. 

I can go hours bossing a few lobbies without any change, if it was gonna swing it would. 

I mean let's say myself and my friend are in a lobby together. I'm amazing, he's shit. I go 30-5 every game and he goes 5-20 every game. 

A random person leaves the lobby, there's a gap. The game needs to add an extra person to the lobby. 

How does SBMM work there? Does it add a pro to counter me or does it add a noob to counter him? In my experience, it seems to just be random. I'm pretty sure it pays more heed to connection and location than skill tbh. 

Edited by Finnegan

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I find there are ways around it by joining in games with mates who have poor kd. 

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow got into a really bad lobby few weeks ago ended up getting near enough 40 kills with no deaths. Died a few times ended up with over 50 kills in a tdm match was insane I've never seen such bad players ever. Ended up starting with the Tommy gun, ended up having to use a fg42 then combat shotgun in the killing streak. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big update on Tuesday why changes a lot of things, there's unlimited sprint now, get a lethal and a tactical on any class, division are now almost completely different and a suppressor is now an attachment that can be used (on SMGs and pistols only still) on any division, same with bayonets. There's quite a lot more as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried Ranked play on this? Currently at 1600 which is gold but I keep getting put into teams with unranked players who have no idea how to play Hardpoint or CTF. One guy actually went 0 and 32 in my team once ffs.