Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HoustonFox

West Brom Pre Match Thread

Need to put Arsenal behind me. Livid.

Gray, Shinji and King have to start. Rest / drop Albrighton (rest) , Ulloa (drop) and Drinky (drop). 

Pace on wings. We looked so slow today. 

King can crab around more than Drinky and is more mobile. Even fancy him for a goal. 

3 points a must on Saturday 

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Another defeat.. We're pathetic away from the KP. 

2-0 Baggies! 

Are you ever actually positive? Like once in your life have you ever been optimistic and looked forward to something with a little bit of hope?

Just now, Facecloth said:

Are you ever actually positive? Like once in your life have you ever been optimistic and looked forward to something with a little bit of hope?

Give me a reason to be positive about an away league game this season?... 

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Give me a reason to be positive about an away league game this season?... 

We've improved away a lot under Shakespeare. We'd have been hammered at the Emirates under Ranieri. Don't use our whole season away form to judge us now. Also WBA are on the beach.

And every game, whether it be Sunderland or Barcelona starts 0-0. Be hopeful, be positive, anything can happen. If we hadn't had that belief we'd have never won the league!

I believe the team that will go out on Saturday will be better than the team that went out 2 years ago around this time in the 3-2 away win where we looked even more ****ed at that stage, this out of the 4 games away on paper looked the easiest to win an I still stick by that.

Think we need to change things up for WBA, We defended well tonight but thought we looked flat going forward. Ulloa was bloody awful, Brighton can have him! 

WBA game -

Kasper

Simpson 

Huth

Benny

Fuchs

Gray

Amartey

Ndidi

Drinky

Mahrez

Vardz

Attack them from the start. Like we did at West Ham. We can't be hostages to fortune again as we were tonight. Got to go for it and get 3 points to stop the rot (no wins in five now)

I really don't want to be cheering Man United on against Swansea on Sunday any more than I have to.

Archived