Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Mickey taking away days following Leicester

52 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Can't remember where it was, but the funniest i ever heard was "gingernut, yer mom's a milf" followed by the gingernut standing with his arms aloft whilst his mum buried her head.

After Shilton legged it to Stoke to win trophies, the next game at the Victoria ground he was visibly perturbed by the chants of Frankie fecked your missus.

Chelsea away in the FA cup five years ago had a load of quality ones.

At Cech: "This ain't rugby, take of your haaaat."

At David Luiz: "Sideshow Bob is fvcking shit"

Best one was saved for some poor steward. One of our lot had brought a black blow-up sex doll that was being chucked around the stand. When it ended up at the front and the steward went to take it down the tunnel, about 5,000 City fans singing:

"He's taking it home, he's taking it hoooome! You dirty bastard, he's taking it home"

3 hours ago, boots60 said:

After Shilton legged it to Stoke to win trophies, the next game at the Victoria ground he was visibly perturbed by the chants of Frankie fecked your missus.

The kop also sang this at filbert Street. Frankie wortho  looked a bit embarrassed as well. Maybe something in it.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

I remember him and the chants, didn't he also go arse over tit infront of us after the abuse as well? lol

haha yeah he did.

Remember a 'he's going to sniff in a minute' aimed at Paddy Kenny at QPR away one year, also the end at West Ham really got in to Rob Green when they came down to the championship. Spurs away this year was also a fun one for winding them up with the mention of them coming third coming up every 5 minutes 

The funniest that I saw was at Bristol Rovers when the groundsman got the hump as we sung 'Did you come on a tractor'. His boss saw him give us the finger, marched over, took his fork off him and pointed to the tunnel. As he took the walk of shame he was serenaded with 'you're getting sacked in the morning' :D

21 hours ago, Wookie said:

I didn't go but the Stephen Dawson affair at Barnsley away sounded funny 

Haha yes. It was just perfect timing by the announcer.

It's hard to imagine a game where our opposition was so outclassed. 

Archived