Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Duck Pond Help

27 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Assuming this is actually a real

question?! Coombe Abbey is my kids favourite place to feed the ducks and is a lovely country park. It's good for bikes and scooters etc too and has a nice playground. It might be too far away for you mind, I live in south Leics so not that far from me. 

I'd guess somewhere in the region of 170 miles from Newhaven.

Most ducks are happy for you to take their picture as long as their likeness is not used or replicated for personal gain. However there are a few ducks who already have complex and opaque image rights deals - avoid those ones if you can. It's a legal and ethical minefield.

So we went to the local duck pond, and saw a stork. this completely stumped us as we have no idea what storks like to eat, and not wanting to offend it in case its vegan or gluten free, we turned around and came home again 

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

So we went to the local duck pond, and saw a stork. this completely stumped us as we have no idea what storks like to eat, and not wanting to offend it in case its vegan or gluten free, we turned around and came home again 

sick of you Aviarists!

Archived