Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017-18 Pre-Season Fixtures

6 minutes ago, sylofox said:

promotion season was great going down on the train. Just me winding up about 20 of them lol

Do they put 2 carriages on for Ipswich? Many a time I've driven the Acle straight and parallel to a single carriage train Norwich to Gt Yarmouth. Peterborough would be another ground reasonably accessible to those of us in the yeast tanglian region with an added touch of "friendly rivalry".

3 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Do they put 2 carriages on for Ipswich? Many a time I've driven the Acle straight and parallel to a single carriage train Norwich to Gt Yarmouth. Peterborough would be another ground reasonably accessible to those of us in the yeast tanglian region with an added touch of "friendly rivalry".

two carriages' from Yarmouth 4 from Narwitch down to Ipswich. Must have been 100 tractors on the Narwitch train. All I said was Nugent's fit thanks for the three points. For some reason they all started crying and bitching lollol

52 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Sutton United - when we went there under Taylor some of  the spectators and the players all mingled in the club bar after the game

Doubt the club would want us to play on 3G pre season

Leicester City planning 'high-profile' pre-season home game

"(A showpiece home fixture) is in the pipeline," said Shakespeare. "But I've not been told who or when.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-planning-high-profile-pre-season-friendly/story-30312657-detail/story.html

12 hours ago, davieG said:

Leicester City planning 'high-profile' pre-season home game

"(A showpiece home fixture) is in the pipeline," said Shakespeare. "But I've not been told who or when.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-planning-high-profile-pre-season-friendly/story-30312657-detail/story.html

Atletico Madrid! 

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:08, surrifox said:

Sutton United - when we went there under Taylor some of  the spectators and the players all mingled in the club bar after the game

Remember going to that went down from Leicester on National Express coach because the club or Ausden Clark didn't run a coach to it  lol

On 2017-5-5 at 08:25, MC Prussian said:

Can they do a pre-season training camp in Switzerland for once?

Big bummer they're usually opting for Austria instead.

(Yeah, it's cheaper. But more scenic over here... :ph34r:)

Come to toronto. Play TFC, montreal impact and Vancouver. Get to see my beloved city in north america for once! Gets pricey flying over for games lol

On 4. Mai 2017 at 00:04, TK95 said:

Reckon we'll have a glamour home friendly this year? It's been a while

Yep - Florest.

On 5/6/2017 at 07:34, Footballwipe said:

MK Dons and Burton sound great, but then I remember they're probably going to be £20 a ticket, and I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for a slow, ponderous training match :(

I'd be amazed if Burton charged us that. Was never anything like that before if I remember rightly.

I'll do Burton. Not sure I can be arsed with MK.

Archived