Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017-18 Pre-Season Fixtures

2 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

Wolves ............... 2 hours and 17 minutes might just push the boat out Max   :thumbup:

Saturday,  might go for an overnight stay as well

Is rather walk back to Melbourne than do an overnight stay in Wolverhampton.

17 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

Wolves ............... 2 hours and 17 minutes might just push the boat out Max   :thumbup:

Saturday,  might go for an overnight stay as well

Sooner have an overnight stay in Aleppo than Wolverhampton. Dour, depressed black Country folk getting quietly plastered in dismal boozers. Don't get me started on Luton & MK. Two more shitholes that need no exploration. Burton is OK though.

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 14:11, leuven said:

you should come play a pre-season match in Leuven when king power buys our club! we'll visit you next year then :-)

Hope we do I will come across to Belgium, Leuven is not to far from Brussels is it.

On 15/05/2017 at 22:08, Aus Fox said:

Is rather walk back to Melbourne than do an overnight stay in Wolverhampton.

On 16/05/2017 at 13:54, boots60 said:

Sooner have an overnight stay in Aleppo than Wolverhampton. Dour, depressed black Country folk getting quietly plastered in dismal boozers. Don't get me started on Luton & MK. Two more shitholes that need no exploration. Burton is OK though.

OK I'm convinced but you gotta remember I've stayed in Stoke, Liverpool, Brum, Brom and Manchester surely Wolves isn't worse.

Point me in a direction then............ and don't say stay in Cardiff which also has some areas of disrepute   :thumbup:

On 17/05/2017 at 17:39, Chico1958 said:

OK I'm convinced but you gotta remember I've stayed in Stoke, Liverpool, Brum, Brom and Manchester surely Wolves isn't worse.

Point me in a direction then............ and don't say stay in Cardiff which also has some areas of disrepute   :thumbup:

You couldn't find a quality evening in Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester? Wow. Just out of curiosity, what isnit that you seek of an evening by way of entertainment? 

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

You couldn't find a quality evening in Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester? Wow. Just out of curiosity, what isnit that you seek of an evening by way of entertainment? 

Sorry, I didn't think the quote related to entertainment which by the way were all fine

I thought the post related to Wolves being a dump  :thumbup:

Ps: Noticed you missed out Stoke and Brom   :whistle:

20 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Sorry, I didn't think the quote related to entertainment which by the way were all fine

I thought the post related to Wolves being a dump  :thumbup:

Ps: Noticed you missed out Stoke and Brom   :whistle:

Ha! Yes. I'm all in favour of thinking positively, but I'mnot going to pretend a night in Sandwell or one of the Stoke precincts is anything other than dire! ?

59 minutes ago, Worthington said:

FFS!

Another pointless trip, halfway round the world.

Did not the negative effect of last summer's shenanigans sound a warning bell somewhere in the hierarchy??

I am pretty sure (just like last season) we have absolutely no say on these fixtures. Nothing the club can do about it.

Archived