Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

WBA Away Post Match Thread 0 - 1

Horrific viewing, but got the job done. 40 points. Might not have to poo my pants for the rest of the season about relegation and going back to listening to Stringer on the radio every week.

Wonder if we'll see Gray again this season. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Horrific viewing, but got the job done. 40 points. Might not have to poo my pants for the rest of the season about relegation and going back to listening to Stringer on the radio every week.

Wonder if we'll see Gray again this season. 

Gray is not the player to bring on when we are 1 up and need the points.

Now we are safe I expect Gray, Chilwell and maybe a couple of other fringe players get starts.

We should loan out Drinky to Forest or Derby every second season when he's shit and keep him here for the good ones. 

Vardy MOTM - 1 shot one goal, worked really hard too.

Huth - (Panzer) Tank.

Ndidi - So many tackles and aerial duels won.

Benny - Very good in defense, not so great on the ball today.

Kasper - Held on to just about everything. 

Okazaki - Managed to fall on his arse while getting an assist, missed a good chance but played well.

Mahrez - He's got that awful combination of being low on confidence and trying too hard, good tracking back today. He'll be back to his best next season. 

Guest CityFan 06

Big, Big win.

Tough place to go, very important win. Onto Watford next week, need to try & win that aswell now.

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Gray is not the player to bring on when we are 1 up and need the points.

Now we are safe I expect Gray, Chilwell and maybe a couple of other fringe players get starts.

Ranieri often brought him on last season to see out games and he did very well. He would have been a good outlet as well, as Vardy could barely run and Ulloa can't run.

Just now, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Mahrez - He's got that awful combination of being low on confidence and trying too hard, good tracking back today. He'll be back to his best next season. 

Hopefully in Foxes shirt :riyad:

Wasn't sure that sitting back and defending the last 15 mins was the right shout but wtf do I know tbf? 

Correct decision from Shakey - we looked solid after King came on and saw the game out well - whilst still creating another few decent chances for ourselves. 

Not the most pleasant viewing but it was more of a wrestling match than a game of football and we did well to not get bullied. 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Oh and Forest are out of the relegation zone by 1 goal, with one game to play.

Step forward Sir Tom Lawrence and relegate the bastards!

Big ask for Blackburn to get a point away at Brentford. Unless, Tom Lawrence just puts five past them to destroy their goal difference.

Great away win, but too many players getting away with being lacklustre. Drinkwater seems to be the new golden boy, he can be the worst player on the pitch but never gets subbed. Just don't understand it. Also what does Gray have to do. He would have created way more problems for their defense. Seriously need to buy well in the summer. Mahrez can go and so can Drinky as far as I'm concerned. 

10 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

We should loan out Drinky to Forest or Derby every second season when he's shit and keep him here for the good ones. 

Vardy MOTM - 1 shot one goal, worked really hard too.

Huth - (Panzer) Tank.

Ndidi - So many tackles and aerial duels won.

Benny - Very good in defense, not so great on the ball today.

Kasper - Held on to just about everything. 

Okazaki - Managed to fall on his arse while getting an assist, missed a good chance but played well.

Mahrez - He's got that awful combination of being low on confidence and trying too hard, good tracking back today. He'll be back to his best next season (in a barcelona shirt). 

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Would be disappointed if we don't finish in the Top 10 now.

Says a lot about the quality in the league that we've had an awful season and yet could still finish 8th or 9th.

Let's face it we've had a poor season and to finish mid table says a lot about the average quality of this league. As for today I think we worked hard again, against a poor team who are low on confidence.  We can't fault the team's effort and the one bit of class did the trick. Defence did very well today, Shakey shored it up well with subs in second half. Overall though it was average at best but enough. Looking forward to playing at King Power again. When was the last time ?

Archived