Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Safe!

1 minute ago, 4fuxsake said:

lets take a moment of pause, for our neighbors forest, who next week could be in league 1.

Ideal scenario: 

Tom Lawrence scores a hat-trick for Ipswich this season to know Forest down to League 1. Harvey Barnes scores a hat-trick for MK next season to knock Forest down to League 2. Matt Oakley (aged 41) scores a hat-trick on his last ever match for Exeter in League 2 to knock 'em into non-league.

9 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Ideal scenario: 

Tom Lawrence scores a hat-trick for Ipswich this season to know Forest down to League 1. Harvey Barnes scores a hat-trick for MK next season to knock Forest down to League 2. Matt Oakley (aged 41) scores a hat-trick on his last ever match for Exeter in League 2 to knock 'em into non-league.

I'll stick a tenner on that

9 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

We've achieved half our points total in the last 3 ish months lol

Brilliant effort really, third week in February we had 21 points and 4/5 points behind Swansea after our loss at their gaff - absolutely massive thanks to Shakey, he has been instrumental in keeping us up. 

The man deserves a massive bonus from the owners.

4th season in the top flight, has a nice ring to it, not something I can really recall in my life time bar the great O'Neill days. I'm sure you guys who watched us in the 60/70's may remember but I'm liking this top flight malarkey! 

Said at the start of the season 8th but reckon we'll finish 9th with 47pts.

Would like to finish 9th or higher just to be above Chelsea's finish of 10th as champions least season, would quash all the bollocks about being the worst champions ever, etc.

Seasons  2013-14 m 2014-15  2015-16  and 2016-17  at the top very conclusive performances by and large 

Football fans around the world can easily understand why this position in the EPL , and be the 8 teams in CL for a first participation

Everybody knows that Leicester needed to be f a more possession team in order to use their strengths and go a step further 

Imagine a middle with DD Ndidi and Kante ( or a like Nzonzi, adreas Silva ..... ) the game, style and football scene offered would ve better, Since this is the case of the afforded way of play by the players , Leicester is called to see a tough choice a crucial one by the  owners ( big changes hence a real recruitment and selling Mahrez ( even with 10-25 m £ ) since he is not suiting  the way Leicester plays ,  keep Albrighton and Okazaki ( by performing some job on their legs to be more straight to enable both to have a total control on the  ball or sell them to a  championship teams ,)

Gray kapuska and Chilwell should be the core of the starting IX 

Thank you Leicester fr everything you gve  to  football and I believe that the EPL will be a home for a long long time 

Mark my words   

Archived