Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. WATFORD.. (home)...

Saints dropped a bollock, still have Liverpool arsenal and Man U to come, baggies have fortress turf moor to breach Chelsea city and Swansea potentially needing a final day result to stay up.

im not sure of the actual rules but if Man U win the Europa I'm assuming 8th is good for European football next year. may as well have a go for it only four points now.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Saints dropped a bollock, still have Liverpool arsenal and Man U to come, baggies have fortress turf moor to breach Chelsea city and Swansea potentially needing a final day result to stay up.

im not sure of the actual rules but if Man U win the Europa I'm assuming 8th is good for European football next year. may as well have a go for it only four points now.

If man united win the Europa, we will have 5 teams in the champions league and only 2 in the Europa. We won't catch Everton. 

3 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

If man united win the Europa, we will have 5 teams in the champions league and only 2 in the Europa. 

Do you know that I've been trying to find the rules for ages with no joy at all. lol 

What happens if they finish top four as well do we still just get four 

yeah nvm after a quick look at last seasons la liga that looks right.

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Do you know that I've been trying to find the rules for ages with no joy at all. lol 

What happens if they finish top four as well do we still just get four 

yeah nvm after a quick look at last seasons la liga that looks right.

8th place won't get a Europa league spot no matter what. If United finish top 4. We will have 4 teams in the champions league and 3 in the Europa. 

I would give Gray and Slimani a licence to impress in last 4 games with next season in mind. Maybe freshen a bit.

Kasper

Simpson

Benalouane

Huth

Fuchs

Marhez

Drinkwater

Ndidi

Gray

Slimani

Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Chilwell, Amartey, Albrighton, King, Ulloa, Okazaki

Win this one and we can set ourselves up nicely for a top half PL finish, something we've achieved only once since 2000 with last season's title win. Should we finish 10th or higher, we'll also no longer be saddled with the rep of worst title defence in the PL era. :) 

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

If man united win the Europa, we will have 5 teams in the champions league and only 2 in the Europa. We won't catch Everton. 

YOu can have only 4 teams in rhe CL. The 4th place team would be in the Europa

3 minutes ago, brisfox said:

YOu can have only 4 teams in rhe CL. The 4th place team would be in the Europa

This is becoming the new 'Nigeria AFCON ' meme

7 teams in Europe max, 5 can be in the CL. (See Spain this season - real, atleti, Barca, Sevilla, Villarreal who were knocked out by citeh in the QR)

Archived